ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton counties generated 64% of U.S. output. Trump counties 36%

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
Well there you have it Trumpets. Another fact you can erase from your alt-reality existence.

"The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015. By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country’s output—just a little more than one-third of the nation’s economic activity."

"All of which suggests multiple problems. Most broadly, the stark political divide underscores the likelihood of the two parties talking entirely past each other on the most important issues of economic policy. Given the election map we revealed, the Trump administration will likely feel pressure to respond most to the desires and frustrations of the nation’s struggling hinterland, and discount the priorities and needs of the nation’s high-output economic base."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...de-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

Actually the "looser" who's "loosing" is the low output Trumpet who thinks Donnie's going to give them a free paycheck. Not going to happen. By the time Donnie is impeached, you'll still be "loosing" and blaming Obama.
giphy.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe more people on grub stubs than any other time in history. & getting free phones & such ..Donalds platform had nothing to do with free stuff his had plenty to do with jobs , hillary Clinton had free stuff in the speeches for the people but not the speeches for goldman Sachs

Are the same people predicting trump will get impeached the same folks who predicted hillary would win ? If so you might want to find a winner to follow.

& maybe just maybe the poor uneducated would rather have a job than a hand out !
Jobs proved pride & dignity hand outs & government freebee's provide shame & guilt. The people that you hate voted for jobs & a chance to pay for their own education or just to be able to help their babies through college, they didn't vote for free, we have seen what " free" will get you . A sore butt hole & a jar of Vaseline.

Well there you have it Trumpets. Another fact you can erase from your alt-reality existence.

"The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015. By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country’s output—just a little more than one-third of the nation’s economic activity."

"All of which suggests multiple problems. Most broadly, the stark political divide underscores the likelihood of the two parties talking entirely past each other on the most important issues of economic policy. Given the election map we revealed, the Trump administration will likely feel pressure to respond most to the desires and frustrations of the nation’s struggling hinterland, and discount the priorities and needs of the nation’s high-output economic base."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...de-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

I guess I can see how that poorly presented piece is affecting you, but I don't think you fully understand the implications. It's like your defeat is staring you in the face, yelling "LOOK AT ME. THIS IS WHY YOU LOST" and you just refuse to see it. Oh well, good luck with all that.

Bullshit. Low output Trumpets are too lazy to find their own jobs. These people have sat on their asses collecting unemployment and welfare, all while while blaming Obama, for years. Red states are always "welfare states". That's been proven too... many times over. Look around WV and tell me who the white welfare kings and meth heads are supporting.. Trump. All while pretending there's no jobs and the mean 'ol black man did it to them. I know the truth. All you low output losers pretending I lost something. You're living a fantasy. I didn't lose anything. I don't need a POS like Donnie to pretend he's holding my hand for a job.

Reactions: countryroads89
Bullshit. Low output Trumpets are too lazy to find their own jobs. These people have sat on their asses collecting unemployment and welfare, all while while blaming Obama, for years. Red states are always "welfare states". That's been proven too... many times over. Look around WV and tell me who the white welfare kings and meth heads are supporting.. Trump. All while pretending there's no jobs and the mean 'ol black man did it to them. I know the truth. All you low output losers pretending I lost something. You're living a fantasy. I didn't lose anything. I don't need a POS like Donnie to pretend he's holding my hand for a job.
th

I'm sure it's loose....but mine was ment to be like " luuzer" ..I won't deny my spelling is terrible if not worse...I hated school from beginning to end , & skipped 2 or 3 days a week ..it only takes common sense to see hillary was corrupt.
A good education is needed in many applications ( why I have saved for my kids to go) but sometimes we try to educate folks that can't handle it ...& I'm afraid some are on this board

I'm sure it's loose....but mine was ment to be like " luuzer" ..I won't deny my spelling is terrible if not worse...I hated school from beginning to end , & skipped 2 or 3 days a week ..it only takes common sense to see hillary was corrupt.
A good education is needed in many applications ( why I have saved for my kids to go) but sometimes we try to educate folks that can't handle it ...& I'm afraid some are on this board
I didn't want to embarrass you by calling out your misspelling but seriously dude... you're not educating anyone on my level.

I'm sure I could educate you in many ways , English probably not ...but I do believe it would not hurt you if you gained a little common sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT