ADVERTISEMENT

Classic Trump today...

WVUCOOPER

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
D8x-nNEW4AAEwbS.png:large

Interest rates too high is bad!! Very low inflation is a beautiful thing!! It's not like those 2 things are connected at all.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Meanwhile the dumb dumb Trumpers just eat it up.

D8x-nNEW4AAEwbS.png:large

Interest rates too high is bad!! Very low inflation is a beautiful thing!! It's not like those 2 things are connected at all.

This would be a good spot for ATL to enlighten us on the economy in general and Trump’s mastery of economic theory more specifically

Reactions: tjebarr

"Where is the magic wand that will bring back manufacturing jobs ?" your tranny lovin' Muslim said....

every day, it's an idiots parade here...

first idiot "Trump doesn't know shit about economics"

second and third idiot chime in... "he's a fraud"... "he's ****in dumb"

and this has been going on for three years....

Reactions: atlkvb
Year-round access to E15 could add demand for 100 to 200 million bushels of corn in the short-run, and up to 2 billion bushels over time, experts say.

This would be a good spot for ATL to enlighten us on the economy in general and Trump’s mastery of economic theory more specifically

Contrary to the factually inaccurate and quite frankly specious arguments YOU have made in the past about the Fed and its monetary policy, as I've said it is NOT necessary to use monetary policy (ie: raising interest rates) in a growing economy to control inflation.

I know you're on the Left and totally don't have a clue how money and free markets operate, but don't expect the Fed to interfere in the growing valuations of stock prices or this current economic expansion with low inflation over fear of high inflation by raising interest rates or expanding the money supply artificially (QE). In fact, expect quite the opposite.

excerpt:
The Fed has taken rate hikes off the table for 2019 and Wall Street is pricing in a rate cut for later this year. Yet the key monetary policy rate had keep stubbornly rising. On Tuesday, the effective federal funds rate hit 2.45%, highest since 2008.

With inflation undershooting its target, the Fed does have reason to make sure its key interest rate doesn't unintentionally overshoot. On the other hand, with the Nasdaq and S&P 500 hitting a record high and the Dow Jones closing in on one, it wasn't clear if policymakers would feel an urgency to act. That's why the technical policy fix at the Fed meeting Wednesday initially sent a bullish signal that the Fed is more worried about low inflation than high stock prices.

Yet the Fed aims to strike a balance between inflation and asset prices that Wall Street might not see as optimal. Powell did note on Wednesday that he sees financial vulnerabilities as being "moderate." He said some asset values appeared elevated, but not excessively so.

full article
https://www.investors.com/news/economy/fed-meeting-may-2019-rate-cut-dow-jones/

You of course won't admit you were wrong, but you don't have to. The facts prove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
He’s a tax expert too. LOL!

I filed an itemized return this year, and got a refund! You didn't and got nothing, on a 250K return!!!!!:scream: You're making fun of my knowledge of the tax code and you didn't know how or were too stingy to give even a dollar to some charity and write it off on your taxes as an itemized deduction? o_O
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Were they connected during the Obama years of 0% interest and similar inflation rates? ...... join the crowd “dumb dumb”.

2012 inflation rate 1.7% / interest rate 0% Obama

2018 inflation rate 1.8 % / interest rate 2.5% Trump

Were economic conditions the same then as now (or 2018)? and you're going to get at least one rate cut this year, try to relax.

Last edited:
Were economic conditions the same then as now (or 2018)? and you're going to get at least one rate cut this year, try to relax.

Agreed. The Trump economy is better.

Were they connected during the Obama years of 0% interest and similar inflation rates? ...... join the crowd “dumb dumb”.
Of course they were. Economics don't change because of the President. Is this really that hard to grasp? We really need to make people take a class or 2 on economics in high school.

And? What does that have to do with Trump's complete lack of understanding and his seed swallowers defending him. Like you are trying (and failing) to do.

lmfao, if Donnie said 2 plus 2 equals 5 his lil defenders on here would find away to twist it.

Reactions: WVUBRU
And? What does that have to do with Trump's complete lack of understanding and his seed swallowers defending him. Like you are trying (and failing) to do.
I’m sure you are a fine gentleman but you have an innate ability to be a Liberal, Trump hating, name calling, blow hard when someone points out just how stupid some of your economic posts are, ..... stick to debits and credits.

I’m sure you are a fine gentleman but you have an innate ability to be a Liberal, Trump hating, name calling, blow hard when someone points out just how stupid some of your economic posts are, ..... stick to debits and credits.
I'm a liberal for pointing out Trump's economic ignorance? WTF? What is stupid about my economic posts? Can you refute them at all? It's Econ 101 ITT and yet Trump and Trumpers are failing miserably.

Thanks for calling me a gentleman tho. I do try.

they've turned into communists....

and they don't even realize it...

the entire Dismal Eight under the Zero oligarchy was communism...

led by communists...

Zero, Comey, Brennan, Jey Johnson, Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod, Rice,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT