ADVERTISEMENT

Classic and hilarious

That was so confusing and then just comedy gold.
On a side note, Times Now is a Modi propaganda puppet. The anchor is demanding the US put boots on the ground in Ukraine. India abstained from a UN resolution condemning the invasion. Hypocrisy in media is not only a US news problem.

Reactions: Airport
On a side note, Times Now is a Modi propaganda puppet. The anchor is demanding the US put boots on the ground in Ukraine. India abstained from a UN resolution condemning the invasion. Hypocrisy in media is not only a US news problem.
I have determined that essentially all media is just government propaganda and the real trick is determining which government or political agenda the news source is representing.

I have determined that essentially all media is just government propaganda and the real trick is determining which government or political agenda the news source is representing.
I agree with that. When it comes down to it, everything is TASS.

Reactions: Airport
Why is India staying silent? Is this an energy play? I have read an article that stated that they are flexing their muscle because they don't respect Biden, but their has to be more than that. It would seem that since they are pushing back against China that they would want to stay in good graces with the rest of the world.

Why is India staying silent? Is this an energy play? I have read an article that stated that they are flexing their muscle because they don't respect Biden, but their has to be more than that. It would seem that since they are pushing back against China that they would want to stay in good graces with the rest of the world.
I think many people see this as a fight between two groups of bad and the innocent people caught in between are the victims.

I am recovering from surgery and have watched more news than normal. I keep telling my wife that the reporting on Ukraine just looks and feels off. Everyone, including Fox, is trying to tell a story that I think is good for America, but will get thousands of innocent people killed by supporting a movement that puts them in harms way without any real chance of succeeding.

We have to support Ukraine but we all know the end game. It's like we are playing poker using the chips of another player.

They aren't pushing back against China. That's all public posturing for western propaganda. China is supplying their military, building their energy infrastructure, and has a huge banking presence in India. I helped an organization with a funding plan. The Modi government was confiscating money wired into India to the organization. They arrested, deported, and confiscated the money of a benefactor who (stupidly) carried $40,000 in cash for the organization. An account was open with a Chinese bank in US. Deposits were made here and accessed in India from branches there. Their money is untouched by the Indian government in the Chinese bank.

I think many people see this as a fight between two groups of bad and the innocent people caught in between are the victims.
Agreed, India just confuses me. Surrounded by the Stans and China on the other boarder puts them in a precarious position.

They aren't pushing back against China. That's all public posturing for western propaganda. China is supplying their military, building their energy infrastructure, and has a huge banking presence in India. I helped an organization with a funding plan. The Modi government was confiscating money wired into India to the organization. They arrested, deported, and confiscated the money of a benefactor who (stupidly) carried $40,000 in cash for the organization. An account was open with a Chinese bank in US. Deposits were made here and accessed in India from branches there. Their money is untouched by the Indian government in the Chinese bank.
Did China and India not have a boarder skirmish within the last two years where India accused them of using chemical weapons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_China–India_skirmishes

Did China and India not have a boarder skirmish within the last two years where India accused them of using chemical weapons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2022_China–India_skirmishes
Not saying they don't have their issues, but the Modi government, like the Turkish Erdogan government, has made a decision to not place all their eggs in the Western basket. They see economic prowess moving from west to east and they're not going to be on the wrong side of China if they achieve economic supremacy.

Not saying they don't have their issues, but the Modi government, like the Turkish Erdogan government, has made a decision to not place all their eggs in the Western basket. They see economic prowess moving from west to east and they're not going to be on the wrong side of China if they achieve economic supremacy.
I can see that. I think the article I read alluded to that. The world is headed for a correction.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT