ADVERTISEMENT

CIA’s Office of Security to investigate Eric Ciaramella for leaking classified information and more.

Hey you Trumpers....what I did in Ukraine...stays in Ukraine all right?
MqF3RJ9y

Hey sleepy, creepy Uncle Joe...you stayin' in the race past Halloween?

Let me tell 'ya something atl, if Trump's comin' after me, it'll be over my dead body!
iu

Damn sleepy, creepy Uncle Joe, losing ain't worth dyin' over!

So the whistleblower & whoever was feeding him were "visibly shaken" not b/c they were good citizens.

There were shaken bc they learned the Admin was zeroing in on corruption that involved their old buddy / boss Biden.

Reactions: atlkvb
Makes perfect sense. One happy Leftist swamp cabal![eyeroll]

iu

Eric Ciaramella was reporting to his direct superior Charles Kupchan.
and both were reporting to Susan Rice,
the National Security Advisor of Obama.

15. therefore, Susan Rice knows Eric Ciaramella very well.

16. and, since Eric Ciaramella came from the CIA,
and was expert in Ukraine, also John Brennan knows him very well.

17. John Brennan, Susan Rice, Eric Ciaramella and Charles Kupchan all know each other well - even today - and are closely related together.

This is important, considering the recent 'Impeachment circus' events.
read: Adam Schiff & Nancy Pelosi.

21. Eric Ciaramella was a proper Obama HOLDOVER.

Eric Ciaramella was fired from the National Security Council sometime in June or July 2017, thanks to Mike Cernovich, who exposed him - God bless Mike!
but it was too late.The damage was done.

22. Eric Ciaramella was an Obama HOLDOVER, within the National Security Council.
but he was not the only one.

23. Abigail Grace worked at the National Security Council under both Obama and Trump, as an expert in US-China relations, from 2016 to 2018.
Abigail Grace was recruited by Adam Schiff in February 2019.

24. Sean Misko worked at the National Security Council from 2015 to the end of 2017.
He was the Director for the Gulf States at the National Security Council.
Sean Misko was recruited by Adam Schiff in Aug 2019.

coincidence?

25. Eric Ciaramella, Sean Misko and Abigail Grace were all colleagues in the National Security Council,
both during the Obama Administration, both in the Trump Administration.
All three are Obama HOLDOVERS.

26. From their bio and work history, it is easy to tell that all three were/are anti-Trumpers, working behind the scenes to undermine the Trump Administration, from within the National Security Council.
Moles inside the Trump Administration.

27. and their hiring by Adam Schiff speak volumes...

28. Eric Ciaramella, Sean Misko and Abigail Grace were all close to General McMaster...
and now they all work for Adam Schiff, against President Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT