ADVERTISEMENT

Chryst and Wisconsin reduced buyout

Buckaineer

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2001
Reactions: pressvirginia
Cmon Brown lickers, you keep claiming he is such an upstanding quality guy- why hasn’t he offered the university an extreme reduced buyout like Chryst? Chryst had far more accomplishments during his time so…. Why isn’t your guy standing up and doing the right thing like Chryst did rather than raking In millions with no results?

• Haha
Reactions: WVU_Dave
I thought Brown has this impeccable character? An honest man wouldn’t fleece the university while not providing the service he was hired for.

I thought Brown has this impeccable character? An honest man wouldn’t fleece the university while not providing the service he was hired for.
A university of impeccable character will honor the contract it agreed to. Just like a so called fan of impeccable character will write the 16 million dollar check instead of whining about it daily.

Well your messiah Holgorsen fleeced two universities while not providing the service he was hired for.
Not sure how you figure Holgorsen who is just a football coach fleeced anyone. Won the second most games of any coach for WVU against the toughest ever schedules, had a winning record there, and has winning record at Houston. Meanwhile your messiah Brown has destroyed WVU football- severely dropped it down from where DH had the Mountaineers and only a liar can claim otherwise. Facts don’t support any other conclusion no matter how often you lie.

Last edited:
A university of impeccable character will honor the contract it agreed to. Just like a so called fan of impeccable character will write the 16 million dollar check instead of whining about it daily.
Wisconsin is a much more highly regarded university than WVU and they and the coach mutually agreed to an extremely reduced buyout When expectations were not met. Brown clearly doesn’t have the sort of integrity suckers like you have bought into and lie about regularly. You really need to give up the fantasies. You are delusional and for what? A coach that has turned WVU football into a non factor.

Do we know what has been going on behind the curtain?
Does the university have leverage to force Chryst to take it or we will expose you type of deal?
Otherwise if it would be the whims of the fan base, boosters and administration to just fire him because of a bad start to the season, Chryst would /should have no trouble getting what’s due him on the contract.

Cmon Brown lickers, you keep claiming he is such an upstanding quality guy- why hasn’t he offered the university an extreme reduced buyout like Chryst? Chryst had far more accomplishments during his time so…. Why isn’t your guy standing up and doing the right thing like Chryst did rather than raking In millions with no results?
Ok, first thing tomorrow morning on Monday, I expect you to offer your employer a reduced wage for yourself due to wasting soo much company time on this message board. Anything less will prove you are lacking character. Report back here tomorrow to let us know you’ve completed this task. Thanks Buckainmoe!

Reactions: Euell
Seems Chryst is the sort of upstanding man people here want to pretend Brown is because?

Chryst didn’t do the job expected, but he didn’t hold his university hostage and keep doing it. He negotiated a mutually beneficial buyout so each party could move on.

Ok, first thing tomorrow morning on Monday, I expect you to offer your employer a reduced wage for yourself due to wasting soo much company time on this message board. Anything less will prove you are lacking character. Report back here tomorrow to let us know you’ve completed this task. Thanks Buckainmoe!
There is no need for you to create a nonsensical fantasy again. You claim Brown is some fine upstanding man. Chryst is for sure and in reality negotiated a major reduction so he wouldn’t continue to underperform at his job and the university and he could move on as needed. No reason Brown shouldnt do the same. That is if he is the man of integrity some of you keep claiming.

There is no need for you to create a nonsensical fantasy again. You claim Brown is some fine upstanding man. Chryst is for sure and in reality negotiated a major reduction so he wouldn’t continue to underperform at his job and the university and he could move on as needed. No reason Brown shouldnt do the same. That is if he is the man of integrity some of you keep claiming.
Just go **** yourself.....you have ruined the free board...congrats you huge piece of shit nazi shit.

Maybe if you had a job you would understand. Brown and Wvu have a contract in place and each party expects the other to honor it. It's a part of doing business. The majority of college coaches don't end up performing to the standards they were hired for. There is nothing in the contract that specifies when individuals' goals should be reached.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Again, I expect you to offer a reduced wage for yourself through your employer tomorrow morning. You’ve wasted enough company time on this message board. Show some integrity.

Just go **** yourself.....you have ruined the free board...congrats you huge piece of shit nazi shit.
There is definitely something wrong with this guy. A buddy of mine who reads this board has a son with Asperger's syndrome and he thinks bucky either has it or some other autistic spectrum disorder. The ocd he exhibits with expansion and his constant doubling and tripling down on stupid nonsensical arguments is not normal. Some wires are crossed up there in that thick skull of his.

Again, I expect you to offer a reduced wage for yourself through your employer tomorrow morning. You’ve wasted enough company time on this message board. Show some integrity.
The only problem with this post is I don't think he has a job and maybe never has

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Maybe Brown should sue wvu for not giving him the tools to be successful early on. He could state that the last coach was left an NFL qb along with 2 nfl receivers which is far less than what he inherited.

There is definitely something wrong with this guy. A buddy of mine who reads this board has a son with Asperger's syndrome and he thinks bucky either has it or some other autistic spectrum disorder. The ocd he exhibits with expansion and his constant doubling and tripling down on stupid nonsensical arguments is not normal. Some wires are crossed up there in that thick skull of his.
Agreed. He’s also apparently arguing with an imaginary poster that is pro Brown.

Do we know what has been going on behind the curtain?
Does the university have leverage to force Chryst to take it or we will expose you type of deal?
Otherwise if it would be the whims of the fan base, boosters and administration to just fire him because of a bad start to the season, Chryst would /should have no trouble getting what’s due him on the contract.
Chryst is also a Wisconsin guy. Like you said maybe something else behind the scenes going on. The real reason Bucky started this thread is to advance his I hate NB agenda which has been going on even before Brown coached his 1st game. The guy looks for anything to nit pick at.

Reactions: Euell
It’s hilarious to see this multiple personality troll talking to himself trying to attack me personally because as a WVU fan I don’t buy into the bullshit they are spreading that Brown is a quality coach and should be retained.

Notice how viciously it attacks me for posting I.e. stats of Browns record, or factual comparisons of his record vs. other coaches. Then- lol- has the utter audacity to pretend it doesn’t support Brown— omg talk about a disorder.

Also notice they / it can’t post a factual REASON why Brown should be retained, or why this “ quality” guy can’t do the upstanding thing, resign with a reduced buyout for dropping WVU football to the lowest point it’s been since any of us can even remember. So they/ it resorts to the usual troll bit of attacking the messenger and attempting to make the discussion about me rather than Brown, even though LOL they are also pretending to not support Brown ( obviously too embarrassed to admit such an insane baseless opinion.)

Last edited:
Maybe if you had a job you would understand. Brown and Wvu have a contract in place and each party expects the other to honor it. It's a part of doing business. The majority of college coaches don't end up performing to the standards they were hired for. There is nothing in the contract that specifies when individuals' goals should be reached.
But…. He has all this integrity. Chryst did it and he is actually a man with integrity. So of course you and your multiple personalities are now trying to smear Chryst much as you did WVUs former coach when your agenda is destroyed by facts. Did Chryst not have contracts? Did he not have a job? I think you don’t have a job except as a paid shill. Everything you utter is total bullshit. You can’t even think straight as you twist and turn trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious to see this multiple personality troll talking to himself trying to attack me personally because as a WVU fan I don’t buy into the bullshit they are spreading that Brown is a quality coach and should be retained.

Notice how viciously it attacks me for posting I.e. stats of Browns record, or factual comparisons of his record vs. other coaches. Then- lol- has the utter audacity to pretend it doesn’t support Brown— omg talk about a disorder.

Also notice they / it can’t post a factual REASON why Brown should be retained, or why this “ quality” guy can’t do the upstanding thing, resign with a reduced buyout for dropping WVU football to the lowest point it’s been since any of us can even remember. So they/ it resorts to the usual troll bit of attacking the messenger and attempting to make the discussion about me rather than Brown, even though LOL they are also pretending to not support Brown ( obviously too embarrassed to admit such an insane baseless opinion.)
Who is your imaginary friend that loves Neal Brown? He’s not real. He’s not on this board. Nobody is saying Brown should be retained past this year. Seek some help buddy.

Think about what this troll is trying to sell. If Brown does a reduced buyout like Chryst, he would be destitute.

NO.

Chryst is walking away with $11 million. Brown would undoubtedly walk with a similar figure even though he failed to produce results like Chryst did. Millions of dollars earned off the backs of hard working WVians for doing nothing.

Who is your imaginary friend that loves Neal Brown? He’s not real. He’s not on this board. Nobody is saying Brown should be retained past this year. Seek some help buddy.
You are the one with the split personality, guessing you are already receiving treatment. Your narcissistic psychopathic persona is showing again- better get help for that.

But…. He has all this integrity. Chryst did it and he is actually a man with integrity. So of course you and your multiple personalities are now trying to smear Chryst much as you did WVUs former coach when your agenda is destroyed by facts. Did Chryst not have contracts? Did he not have a job? I think you don’t have a job except as a paid shill. Everything you utter is total bullshit. You can’t even think straight as you twist and turn trying to justify the unjustifiable.
What Chryst did with his contact is his business. Neal Brown has every right to stick to the agreement in which he entered with wvu. Maybe if you get a job and stop blabbering away on a message board you would understand.

Last edited:

Trolls blah blah blah. Do you work for the Acc blah blah blah. Expansion blah blah blah. Who do you schill for blah blah blah. Jesus Christ is 2nd to Dana blah blah blah. I hate NB blah blah blah.

And now the troll has devolved into baby speak, unable to present any defense of his/its lunatic rantings on Brown.

What Chryst did with his contact is his business. Neal Brown has every right to stick to the agreement in which he entered with wvu. Maybe if you get a job and stop blabbering away on a message board you would understand.
If Brown has integrity then, failing to do what he was hired for, Brown would - like Chryst- severely reduce his buyout so everyone can move on. Otherwise not another bull$hit word about the imaginary character you want to concoct of the man. He is just a money grubbing fleecer.

If Brown has integrity then, failing to do what he was hired for, Brown would - like Chryst- severely reduce his buyout so everyone can move on. Otherwise not another bull$hit word about the imaginary character you want to concoct of the man. He is just a money grubbing fleecer.
are you the guy who flew over the cuckoos nest?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
So we have a coach that can’t win, has taken the program backwards in every aspect. Fundamentals are slipping, transfers galore, same mistakes game after game. And on top of that the man is not of some impeccable character as some wanted to pretend but now can’t defend.

WVU can’t afford to have the program collapse due to ineptitude- Lyons and Brown should be removed.

So we have a coach that can’t win, has taken the program backwards in every aspect. Fundamentals are slipping, transfers galore, same mistakes game after game. And on top of that the man is not of some impeccable character as some wanted to pretend but now can’t defend.

WVU can’t afford to have the program collapse due to ineptitude- Lyons and Brown should be removed.
Who cares what Paul Chryst did with his buyout? For all you know there may just be a scandal that nobody knows about. Many have said he was going to retire this season anyway. But why the hell do you care what was negotiated. You're a dumbass of major proportions.

Everyone's situation is different. But I guarantee there is a note in the contract that allows for negotiations of a buyout.

There is also no guarantee the next coach is worth a shit either.

I wonder if they fired him because of the fact the school fired an assistant coach for recruiting violations while at Air Force and Chryst didn’t want to do it?

I wonder if the athletic department found evidence that he was breaking rules at Wisconsin too and Cryst was letting it happen?

I wonder if Cryst lost the team and laid down on the coach? The zero points vs Illinois in the second half (2 yards rushing) compared to the offensive explosion the following week without Cryst would indicate that maybe something was wrong. (Note: if WVU would do the same thing I’m sure Buckets would put full blame on Brown)

Given what we can see, who knows what else we don’t see may be more a reason for the reduction in buyout . So until the team lays down and quits on Brown, he hires rule breaking assistant coaches or some other program damaging things, I would run back to the corner and shut your pie hole.

Reactions: Euell and WVUALLEN
Did you speak to your boss yesterday about reducing your wage? I see you’re wasting more company time on here. Show some integrity that you’re demanding from Neal Brown.

Reactions: Tylerite
I wonder if they fired him because of the fact the school fired an assistant coach for recruiting violations while at Air Force and Chryst didn’t want to do it?

I wonder if the athletic department found evidence that he was breaking rules at Wisconsin too and Cryst was letting it happen?

I wonder if Cryst lost the team and laid down on the coach? The zero points vs Illinois in the second half (2 yards rushing) compared to the offensive explosion the following week without Cryst would indicate that maybe something was wrong. (Note: if WVU would do the same thing I’m sure Buckets would put full blame on Brown)

Given what we can see, who knows what else we don’t see may be more a reason for the reduction in buyout . So until the team lays down and quits on Brown, he hires rule breaking assistant coaches or some other program damaging things, I would run back to the corner and shut your pie hole.
OR The most likely: Chryst is actually a man of integrity and didn’t want to hold the university that gave him that opportunity hostage, rather than agreeing to a mutually beneficial settlement.

You have pretended Brown has some upstanding character, but if he won’t do the right thing and instead holds the university hostage? Where is the integrity there?

Did you speak to your boss yesterday about reducing your wage? I see you’re wasting more company time on here. Show some integrity that you’re demanding from Neal Brown.
I’m not making $20 plus million with millions already in the bank On the backs of people in a poor state.

Why are you pretending Brown would suffer some harm if he did what Chryst agreed to? He’d still be a multimillionaire and if he is such a great coach as you’ve pretended, can surely quickly land at another program right?

Doesn’t hurt him and doesn’t hurt WVU more than already harmed, so…..

I’m not making $20 plus million with millions already in the bank On the backs of people in a poor state.

Why are you pretending Brown would suffer some harm if he did what Chryst agreed to? He’d still be a multimillionaire and if he is such a great coach as you’ve pretended, can surely quickly land at another program right?

Doesn’t hurt him and doesn’t hurt WVU more than already harmed, so…..
Lmao! You’re reading comprehension level is elementary level. I’ve never once said anything about Brown being harmed to take a reduced payout. I’ve also never claimed he was a great coach. A contract is a contract and Neal isn’t obligated to take a reduced payout for lack of meeting a subjective performance level. Again, you’re wasting company time. Does your employer know this? Do the right thing. Offer to take a paycut.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ADVERTISEMENT