ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese balloons flew over US three times during Trump administration. Mr. Tea remembers when Don Jr. Shot them down with his BB gun.

@dc_draino
·
22m

Watch - they’re going to retract the 3 Trump balloons story b/c it implicates treasonous acts by Gen. Mattis and other DoD officials and they don’t want Congress exposing DoD’s Pro-China corruption

04bf23c52f2807b8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
@dc_draino
·
58m

Gotta love how DC sends missile defense systems to Ukraine to protect their airspace,

but lets a Communist China spy balloon fly over the entire country unobstructed

Biden is a traitor by definition

• Angry
But the transiting of those three suspected balloons during the previous administration was only discovered after Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN’s Natasha Bertrand on Sunday.

This thread is bullshit. If that was true Court Martials need to happen. That doesn't happen without it going up the Chain of Command and no one in the administration says they were briefed on it. So I would assume it's not true until proven otherwise.

This thread is bullshit. If that was true Court Martials need to happen. That doesn't happen without it going up the Chain of Command and no one in the administration says they were briefed on it. So I would assume it's not true until proven otherwise.
It's about Trump, does it have to be true ?
They still dream about indictments over Russian collusion or jaywalking

Reactions: Airport
It's about Trump, does it have to be true ?
They still dream about indictments over Russian collusion or jaywalking

The Biggest point I guess I was making is how the MSM was using the unnamed sources again. The only way something like that happened under Trump and his Administration at top levels including him wasn't briefed was if someone up the Chain of Command like Milley decided to not allow it to be briefed. That actually falls under Articles in the UCMJ. You don't get an option to make that call on something that important.

So someone is lying or someone needs a Court Martial. People have gotten one for a lot less. Even though I don't care for some of the Senior leadership in the Military because they have become too political instead of doing their duty. It would be easy to point a finger at them. However I suspect the unnamed sources don't really exist and someone in the Media is probably lying. Just an educated guess.

If they have proof bring it. I wouldn't mind thinning out the heard of political incompetent fools who have lost sight of their real responsibilities.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The Biggest point I guess I was making is how the MSM was using the unnamed sources again. The only way something like that happened under Trump and his Administration at top levels including him wasn't briefed was if someone up the Chain of Command like Milley decided to not allow it to be briefed. That actually falls under Articles in the UCMJ. You don't get an option to make that call on something that important.

So someone is lying or someone needs a Court Martial. People have gotten one for a lot less. Even though I don't care for some of the Senior leadership in the Military because they have become too political instead of doing their duty. It would be easy to point a finger at them. However I suspect the unnamed sources don't really exist and someone in the Media is probably lying. Just an educated guess.

If they have proof bring it. I wouldn't mind thinning out the heard of political incompetent fools who have lost sight of their real responsibilities.
I picked up on the unnamed source. That's why I said it's about Trump does it have to be true.
I do believe if Trump knew a spy balloon was in our space he would have shot it down . If Biden said shoot it down and they didn't then the generals need looked into and made to defend their positions.
Watch for a book deal...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT