ADVERTISEMENT

China entered the WTO 3 months to the day after September 11th... and has been stealing trillions of US dollars since...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
@bobbypiton

1h·
The DXY index (US Dollar vs every major currency in the world) hit a high of 109.29 yesterday.

The high in 2003 was 109.296

The high in 2002 was 128.466
The high in 2001 was 128.956

China entered the WTO 3 months to the day after September 11th. They entered on December 11th

After the Dollar Index Peaked during Bush's first year in office and we as a Nation were focused on 9/11.... the far larger crime was perpetrated against US : China entering the WTO and the process of stealing Trillions from our Treasury via the creation of ficticuous debt.

Trillions more were stolen by way of ficticious military expenditures. I guess replaying the same hardware blowing up and charging taxpayers billions is cheaper than building it than blowing it up?

After arguably the Largest Heist in Global History (Tulip Craze and South Sea Bubble pales in comparison), the US Dollar plummeted from 128.956 to 73.109 in 2011 under Benedict Barry. We lost a whopping 43.30% of our buying power and were saddled with Trillions while over $5 Trillion supposedly flowed out to China (so called trade surpluses)

$5 Trillion is $40,000 for each and every one of 125 Million Full Time American Workers.

So here we are... 109... on the bubble of reversing decades of theft and the use of that money on our shores to buy up our assets at 56 cents on the dollar and extra cash being used to bribe politicians, business folk, teachers, and anyone else that would help in facilitating a full takeover before putting everyone down like a dog or cat going to the vet. A willful demise through a series of injectable bioweapons.

The masks would help sneak in 10s of millions of serfs that would own nothing and be happy as Freedom Loving Americans representing God Loving People's around the world were eliminated.

Let me REPEAT
E.O 14067 is arguably the biggest threat ever to face our Nation.

It reminds me of how they snuck China into the WTO while everyone was focused on 9/11 fallout.

This EO would allow them to cover up and destroy all Evidence of their $10 Trillion + Heist.

I did an hour long video about 14067 yesterday for clients that I will post up onto rumble later this afternoon.

As important and critical Voter Integrity is, and after spending thousands of hours on it, I am concerned that it is the planned 9/11 event to usher in E.O. 14067.

We need to hit the gas and catch up to exposing the far larger crime that is about to unfold if we fail to fight on both fronts.

@bobbypiton

1h·
The DXY index (US Dollar vs every major currency in the world) hit a high of 109.29 yesterday.

The high in 2003 was 109.296

The high in 2002 was 128.466
The high in 2001 was 128.956

China entered the WTO 3 months to the day after September 11th. They entered on December 11th

After the Dollar Index Peaked during Bush's first year in office and we as a Nation were focused on 9/11.... the far larger crime was perpetrated against US : China entering the WTO and the process of stealing Trillions from our Treasury via the creation of ficticuous debt.

Trillions more were stolen by way of ficticious military expenditures. I guess replaying the same hardware blowing up and charging taxpayers billions is cheaper than building it than blowing it up?

After arguably the Largest Heist in Global History (Tulip Craze and South Sea Bubble pales in comparison), the US Dollar plummeted from 128.956 to 73.109 in 2011 under Benedict Barry. We lost a whopping 43.30% of our buying power and were saddled with Trillions while over $5 Trillion supposedly flowed out to China (so called trade surpluses)

$5 Trillion is $40,000 for each and every one of 125 Million Full Time American Workers.

So here we are... 109... on the bubble of reversing decades of theft and the use of that money on our shores to buy up our assets at 56 cents on the dollar and extra cash being used to bribe politicians, business folk, teachers, and anyone else that would help in facilitating a full takeover before putting everyone down like a dog or cat going to the vet. A willful demise through a series of injectable bioweapons.

The masks would help sneak in 10s of millions of serfs that would own nothing and be happy as Freedom Loving Americans representing God Loving People's around the world were eliminated.

Let me REPEAT
E.O 14067 is arguably the biggest threat ever to face our Nation.

It reminds me of how they snuck China into the WTO while everyone was focused on 9/11 fallout.

This EO would allow them to cover up and destroy all Evidence of their $10 Trillion + Heist.

I did an hour long video about 14067 yesterday for clients that I will post up onto rumble later this afternoon.

As important and critical Voter Integrity is, and after spending thousands of hours on it, I am concerned that it is the planned 9/11 event to usher in E.O. 14067.

We need to hit the gas and catch up to exposing the far larger crime that is about to unfold if we fail to fight on both fronts.

Not sure most people even know about that executive order Biden signed. E.O 14067 is definitely something everyone including those who are not into Cryptocurrency should research. Central Bank Digital Currency is another.

ADVERTISEMENT