ADVERTISEMENT

Chance for revenge in March Madness

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
#12 Xavier beat WVU, 84-74, #7 UConn, 83-73 and #25 Marquette, 80-76, today.

Only Indiana, 81-79; #24 Duke, 71-64, and #8 Gonzaga, 88-84, have beaten Xavier, which is 15-3.

WVU in some pretty heady company on the Xavier resume.

Maybe WVU can beat Xavier and Purdue in March Madness to avenge those losses? Cost nothing to dream.

I will be stunned if this team is apart of March madness!!

NATIONAL "EXPERTS" STILL SAYING ALL 10 BIG 12 TEAMS WILL MAKE MARCH MADNESS. BECAUSE IT'S BY FAR THE #1 TOUGHEST CONFERENCE IN AMERICA. TEAMS THAT FINISH 1ST I OTHER POWER 5 CONFERENCES WOULD BE LUCKY TO FINISH 3RD IN THE BIG 12.

NATIONAL "EXPERTS" STILL SAYING ALL 10 BIG 12 TEAMS WILL MAKE MARCH MADNESS. BECAUSE IT'S BY FAR THE #1 TOUGHEST CONFERENCE IN AMERICA. TEAMS THAT FINISH 1ST I OTHER POWER 5 CONFERENCES WOULD BE LUCKY TO FINISH 3RD IN THE BIG 12.
National experts are dead wrong.

There will be 7 and outside possibility of 8

#12 Xavier beat WVU, 84-74, #7 UConn, 83-73 and #25 Marquette, 80-76, today.

Only Indiana, 81-79; #24 Duke, 71-64, and #8 Gonzaga, 88-84, have beaten Xavier, which is 15-3.

WVU in some pretty heady company on the Xavier resume.

Maybe WVU can beat Xavier and Purdue in March Madness to avenge those losses? Cost nothing to dream.
Are you still chewing on that "Natty?"

I still believe WVU can make March Madness. After all, the Mountaineers aren't being blown away, just losing close games in the final 5 minutes. Start winning some of those close games and March Madness is in Huggins' future this season.

Only the fake expert voices that you hear in your head are still spreading this propaganda. Have you heard of Joe Lunardi? Is he an "expert" or does one have to work for the Podunk Press to qualify? Lunardi had SEVEN Big 12 teams going to the Dance as of Friday.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT