2. Clemson
3. Miami
4. Oklahoma
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn
7. Georgia
8. Notre Dame
9. Ohio State

Same top 4 as I had, before the AP writers and coaches polls came out, not in same order, which doesn’t matter because all 4 would be in the playoffs.

Wisconsin and Auburn exactly where I put them. So, same top 6 teams that I ranked.

Georgia higher than I ranked them. We’ll see by the time the conference title games are played.

See, no need to watch the show. I pretty well lined it up BEFORE the writers, coaches and CFP committee came out with their rankings.

So you put down the Prezel Committee in one thread and stand arm-n-arm with them in your next tread. So apparently you’re a Prezel.

Add cheese and hold the mustard :)

Man you’re the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh and before you pat yourself really hard on the back just about any idiot knew the top 7 or 8 haha
So you're saying you're an idiot who knew it, too. Remember, I named mine after Saturday's games and BEFORE any rankings by anybody came out. That makes me a skilled idiot.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
So you're saying you're an idiot who knew it, too. Remember, I named mine after Saturday's games and BEFORE any rankings by anybody came out. That makes me a skilled idiot.

No old timer. You spend to much time trying to convince everyone how much you know about sports because you were an 8 year old paperboy that started to write for tiny papers at $1.58/hour. Sadly you made $11.69/hour at your last gig.

Come on man it’s all good!!! Were ya sitting Saturday? I’ll buy ya a beer and a cho.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
No old timer. You spend to much time trying to convince everyone how much you know about sports because you were an 8 year old paperboy that started to write for tiny papers at $1.58/hour. Sadly you made $11.69/hour at your last gig.

Come on man it’s all good!!! Were ya sitting Saturday? I’ll buy ya a beer and a cho.
Section 105 (East stands). We park in Light Blue lot. Look for maroon Accord with JO 4 WVU (of course) on the Ohio license plates. I'm more of a Pepsi drinker. And, yes, we both ARE having fun with this. It's so easy to rile up some posters, as you know it.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Section 105 (East stands). We park in Light Blue lot. Look for maroon Accord with JO 4 WVU (of course) on the Ohio license plates. I'm more of a Pepsi drinker. And, yes, we both ARE having fun with this. It's so easy to rile up some posters, as you know it.

I get riled up my fair share. I will make an honest effort to look for your car if I get in lot in time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT