ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrities over veterans

Peaky BlindEER

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2017
We trade one of the most wanted men on this planet, a guy with nickname “Merchant of Death” for Griner while leaving the Marine Paul Whalen in prison. I’m glad Griner is coming home, happy for her loved ones. But no way, no how should she had been priority over Whalen. For what we gave up, he should have been included. Terrible negotiation

Reactions: Airport
We trade one of the most wanted men on this planet, a guy with nickname “Merchant of Death” for Griner while leaving the Marine Paul Whalen in prison. I’m glad Griner is coming home, happy for her loved ones. But no way, no how should she had been priority over Whalen. For what we gave up, he should have been included. Terrible negotiation
It's like trading Babe Ruth's grave for Aaron Judge. Just another example of what's wrong with liberal dems.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

He still might get released. If not then this administration failed and it has nothing to do with her.

They are more interested in optics. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
What we can give up to get him now? That Viktor guy was our biggest trade asset. Don’t look good for Whalen now, I thought for sure it would been a 2 for 1 trade swap.

Horrible move by Biden. This, more than policy matters or speaking gaffes, can be used to sway us independent and moderate voters in the next presidential election. Priority and favortism because she is famous while leaving a military man (who has been there longer than Greiner) to rot in a Russian prison.

Reactions: Peaky BlindEER
Read on Fox News where the Whelan family had already been notified that their family member wouldn't be a part of the deal.

If you were considering a military career…would you change your mind considering what this administration thinks of military personnel?

If you were considering a military career…would you change your mind considering what this administration thinks of military personnel?

The CCP is hoping you do. My recommendation would be to stop voting for these idiots. That way they don't have to bring back the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT