ADVERTISEMENT

CEASE & DESIST

Snuffy Smif

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 15, 2001
GW6PJ7WW0AAzhMW

Before Obama backed a NAZI coup against the democratically elected government of Ukraine which led to a war that has killed over half a million Ukranians, he armed terrorists to overthrow Assad in Syria turning the US into a "State Sponsor of Terror."

Operation Timber Sycamore.

600,000 dead and 14 million made homeless.

Libya was practice. Ukraine was an encore.

You must be so proud.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey/

Before Obama backed a NAZI coup against the democratically elected government of Ukraine which led to a war that has killed over half a million Ukranians, he armed terrorists to overthrow Assad in Syria turning the US into a "State Sponsor of Terror."

Operation Timber Sycamore.

600,000 dead and 14 million made homeless.

Libya was practice. Ukraine was an encore.

You must be so proud.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey/
Check your facts Gunny. There was another POTUS who ordered strikes on Assad.

Perhaps it would have been more sincere and carry more weight if he would have said this when several Republicans were ACTUALLY caught doing it? Look it up.

I don't have a problem with holding people accountable. But please stop making it to be a one-sided issue. It's not.

The difference is when Republicans get caught they throw them under the jail. The DNC is like the SMU of the early 80's when it comes to cheating right now. Stop defending them.

Perhaps it would have been more sincere and carry more weight if he would have said this when several Republicans were ACTUALLY caught doing it? Look it up.

I don't have a problem with holding people accountable. But please stop making it to be a one-sided issue. It's not.

You really must be a moron to think that the Democrats' opposition to Voter ID is anything but an attempt to protect their ability to cheat.

The difference is when Republicans get caught they throw them under the jail. The DNC is like the SMU of the early 80's when it comes to cheating right now. Stop defending them.
But SMU got the death penalty from the NCAA. Bad example used.

And I'm not defending anything. You guys have hitched your trailer to "voter fraud" for the past 10 years. When can we see some results? Trust me, I'd love to see people get busted for it OTHER than some Republicans....if it's as rampant as you guys claim, shouldn't be too difficult to find the evidence (actual evidence, not movies and stories).

Also stop grouping Trump in with all Republicans. There’s plenty of RINO’s. Even Dick Cheney just endorsed Kamala. That’s unacceptable. These RINO’s have lied to Americans for decades and obviously do NOt represent conservative principles.

You really must be a moron to think that the Democrats' opposition to Voter ID is anything but an attempt to protect their ability to cheat.
The "Democrats"? A couple of people get on social media and on news and you want that to be the entire party? Ok. Works both ways though. Be careful.

And, again, as I have said, go round them up. Put them on trial, like the Republicans in the past few years that were busted for voter fraud. Just be sure you can prove it first or it will make you look ridiculous as it has before.

Also stop grouping Trump in with all Republicans. There’s plenty of RINO’s. Even Dick Cheney just endorsed Kamala. That’s unacceptable. These RINO’s have lied to Americans for decades and obviously do NOt represent conservative principles.
Perhaps you should have posted that to the other guys who are lumping ALL Democrats in to the same category?

And because Cheney didn't endorse Trump, he's now a "RINO"? :joy: :joy: :joy: Definitely not one, but I get it.

The "Democrats"? A couple of people get on social media and on news and you want that to be the entire party? Ok. Works both ways though. Be careful.

And, again, as I have said, go round them up. Put them on trial, like the Republicans in the past few years that were busted for voter fraud. Just be sure you can prove it first or it will make you look ridiculous as it has before.

You are a special kind of stupid to think it is not the official party position to oppose Voter ID.

If it wasn't, then all states would have Voter ID requirements.

The Democrats fight it tooth and nail.

Screw their Alinsky's tactics. The new radical DNC loves holding people accountable for stuff they have no plans to follow themselves. They have a few months left. They can prepare to get the same treatment they give everyone else.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
But SMU got the death penalty from the NCAA. Bad example used.

And I'm not defending anything. You guys have hitched your trailer to "voter fraud" for the past 10 years. When can we see some results? Trust me, I'd love to see people get busted for it OTHER than some Republicans....if it's as rampant as you guys claim, shouldn't be too difficult to find the evidence (actual evidence, not movies and stories).

Perfect example. Cry harder.

Perfect example. Cry harder.
You realize how examples work, right? You used SMU as the example of Democrats "cheating". Yet, SMU was severely punished. Bad example. Perhaps Bobby Bowden/FSU would have been better? Always cheated, never got severely punished.

I'm not the one crying. You and your alter-ego can't stand it that you have cried "voter fraud" for 10 years and still nothing proven, all the while some of the same guidelines and rules that some states put in to catch fraud end up catching Republicans. :joy:

Perhaps you should have posted that to the other guys who are lumping ALL Democrats in to the same category?

And because Cheney didn't endorse Trump, he's now a "RINO"? :joy: :joy: :joy: Definitely not one, but I get it.
Lol at Gunny trying to say I defended Cheney. Can you show me where I did? :joy: He's a dick. Always has been, always will be.

You obviously love Dick.

You realize how examples work, right? You used SMU as the example of Democrats "cheating". Yet, SMU was severely punished. Bad example. Perhaps Bobby Bowden/FSU would have been better? Always cheated, never got severely punished.

I'm not the one crying. You and your alter-ego can't stand it that you have cried "voter fraud" for 10 years and still nothing proven, all the while some of the same guidelines and rules that some states put in to catch fraud end up catching Republicans. :joy:

Yes SMU got punished. Now you're catching on.

You obviously love Dick.
I'm not the one with it dripping off my chin and crying like a little boy who just got dumped by his girlfriend because another Republican won't endorse your messiah. Maybe Cheney is like RFK, Jr. (see, I know the difference.....not JFK, Jr. like you thought) and is brokering a deal to be part of the administration in return for his endorsement? :joy:

Yes SMU got punished. Now you're catching on.
True. But you still can't use that as the example IF nobody has been caught yet. Get it now? Why not wait for another 10, 20, 30, 100 years and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll finally catch that voter fraud that is stealing elections and then can use the SMU example. :joy:

And by the way, I'll be one of the people clapping at whoever gets caught and prosecuted, because I believe in laws and the rule of law, unlike others who want immunity and pardons for certain criminals.

I'm not the one with it dripping off my chin and crying like a little boy who just got dumped by his girlfriend because another Republican won't endorse your messiah. Maybe Cheney is like RFK, Jr. (see, I know the difference.....not JFK, Jr. like you thought) and is brokering a deal to be part of the administration in return for his endorsement? :joy:

Nobody is crying because Cheney didn't endorse them. Your tribe can definitely have him.

True. But you still can't use that as the example IF nobody has been caught yet. Get it now? Why not wait for another 10, 20, 30, 100 years and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll finally catch that voter fraud that is stealing elections and then can use the SMU example. :joy:

And by the way, I'll be one of the people clapping at whoever gets caught and prosecuted, because I believe in laws and the rule of law, unlike others who want immunity and pardons for certain criminals.

Glad to hear you won't be complaining about the New Attorney General then.

That’s right, a RINO. A true conservative would never endorse Kamala. It’s about policy and not Trump.

Can't wait!!! This includes those here working with them.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: "The moment we win, we will rapidly review the cases of every political prisoner unjustly victimized by the Harris regime, and I will sign their pardons on Day One.We will completely overhaul Kamala’s corrupt Department of INJUSTICE and turn the Justice Department back into the best law enforcement agency on the planet. Instead of persecuting Republicans, they will focus on taking down bloodthirsty cartels, transnational gangs, and Radical Islamic Terrorists."

"A couple of people." You lost the debate right there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT