ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Caught up with new CB offer

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Fairfield (Oh.) defensive back Josiah Scott told me that he has been talking with West Virginia pretty regularly for the past couple weeks with hand-written letters and communication on twitter with defensive line coach Bruce Tall. The assistant stopped by the school yesterday and spoke with his head coach and told him that the Mountaineers were close to offering a scholarship and it didn't take long for them to extend one today. Scott actually visited West Virginia last year for the Liberty game and told me that he was able to see all the facilities and get a feel for the atmosphere on campus, both of which impressed him. Scott told me he was very excited over the offer from the Mountaineers which is his ninth overall and second power five after Iowa offered last week. Scott said he plans to make it back to Morgantown this summer as well as several other schools before making a decision sometime before the start of his senior season. He plans to enroll early at the school he selects and is being recruited as a cornerback by most of the schools.

Reactions: spot the ball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News