ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Caught up with Mike Daniels

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
New York (N.Y.) Globe Tech cornerback Mike Daniels told me that he was very impressed by West Virginia and that it lived up to his expectations entering the trip. He told me that he thought about ending his recruitment and not taking his official visit to Arizona this coming weekend but after talking with his family he wants to see what they have to offer before closing the door on the process. Daniels told me that West Virginia is still and always has been the clear cut leader here and this weekend only further strengthened his bond with the coaching staff, particularly cornerbacks coach Brian Mitchell. He sees the need for a junior college cornerback and believes he can fill that need. Daniels was hosted by Antonio Crawford and the two hit it off during his time on campus. Head coach Dana Holgorsen and Cornerbacks coach Brian Mitchell will pay him an in-home visit tomorrow and Daniels told me he expects to make a final decision next Sunday after his official to Arizona. This one is definitely trending hard in the Mountaineers favor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News