ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Caught up with JW

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Nashville (Tn.) Montgomery Bell Academy tight end Jordan Wilson told me tonight that he has a top six of West Virginia, Louisville, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Vanderbilt and UCLA. All of those schools have offered outside of UCLA but the coaching staff for the Bruins have told him that he will likely get an offer after he visits campus July 17. All of those schools interest Wilson because he will be able to play early in his career and each of them have told him that they want to use him in a variety of ways on offense. Wilson visited West Virginia for the spring game and the Mountaineers have maintained contact with him since. He told me he spoke with Dan Gerberry recently and the assistant told him that they'd love to add him to the class and can really create mismatches with him on offense. He told me that he also plans to visit Oklahoma State and Missouri this summer but he likely won't make it back to Morgantown until the season. I'll have a full article going over his thoughts on his all of his top six schools including West Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News