ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Caught up with in-state prospect

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Charleston (W.Va.) Capital linebacker Dorian Etheridge has added offers from Pittsburgh, Louisville and Maryland recently and told me that right now he is really enjoying the recruiting process although it has been hectic at times. He told me that he plans to visit West Virginia this weekend for the junior day and is very excied about the trip. Right now the Mountaineers are showing him by far the most attention of any of the schools recruiting him. He told me he receives hand-written letters from the staff "almost every day," and the Mountaineers will always be high on his list because they were the first to offer. He recently visited Pittsburgh and told me he liked the campus as well as visiting Virginia Tech. The Hokies have also offered and while there were coaching changes the ones recruiting him didn't change so there is nothing new there. Etheridge said that it appears that Brian Mitchell is actually going to be recruiting his area for the Hokies. Etheridge said that Ohio State and North Carolina are two schools showing him a lot of interest and right now he isn't sure when a decision will come but it could be sometime before his senior season. Right now I think it's safe to say that West Virginia is VERY much in the thick of things here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.