ADVERTISEMENT

Cassidy Hutchinson testified about something she didn't see

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

It’s hilarious that the Democrats star witness totally crashed and burned their January 6 narrative for good in one fell swoop. You can tell they’re in red level panic mode.

It's unbelievable all the issues we have in this country and they are more worried about a former president and not the incompetence of the current one.

Cassidy Hutchinson wasn't even in the car

" they said he couldn't walk down a ramp , now he's Bruce Willis "

Reactions: roadtrasheer
"She's a very reliable witness" who according to her own testimony didn't witness the event in question.

It's insane that hearsay of hearsay is what passes as first person testimony these days. What worse is that people are watching this and believing it

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The board libtards got very quiet since the initial giddiness lmao!!

I'm glad they stayed giddy. sniffaEER evidently took my advice when I told him to stay giddy and the eggs were coming for his face.

One would think these bleaters would get sick of being made to look like fools by their messiahs and wake the hell up. Some bleaters around the country have, but the ones on here have demonstrated severe brainwash symptoms. It's almost like they live for and love being made to look like idiots. They don't realize that they are hating on America.

It's sad, really.

"She's a very reliable witness" who according to her own testimony didn't witness the event in question.

It's insane that hearsay of hearsay is what passes as first person testimony these days. What worse is that people are watching this and believing it
Thats the way tv shows are, they build up to a final episode explosion. Problem being this production has failed to produce needed audience and blew up one episode early with a loud fart...

ADVERTISEMENT