ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Carter selected by Memphis

Hope he works out for them. Memphis is now a team I will watch besides my Lakers.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
He has always been a toolbox....It was nice after Vernon bitch-slapped him on the board and he left.

He has always been a toolbox....It was nice after Vernon bitch-slapped him on the board and he left.
Nothing like an old man who thumps his frail chest on a message board, then begs the owner to save him when he gets destroyed in a debate. I've ignored your past 10 posts or so about me, but you continue to beg...and I do mean, beg for my attention, so here I am, coward. This is the wrong board for your never-ending and incredibly lame smack talk. Go to the Wooodshed where your constant crying about me is more appropriate. If you aint "skeered," then I'll see you other there.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Odd pick for them considering the depth they have at the position. Wait, NVM I forgot nobody watches NBA unless you're from the hood.

Not an odd pick at all. They have been a defensive minded team for a while. And yes they have a bunch of guards, but have you seen who they are? Other than Conley and Evans (neither can stay healthy), their guards are doo-doo. And really so is the rest of their roster other than Gasol.

Nothing like an old man who thumps his frail chest on a message board, then begs the owner to save him when he gets destroyed in a debate. I've ignored your past 10 posts or so about me, but you continue to beg...and I do mean, beg for my attention, so here I am, coward. This is the wrong board for your never-ending and incredibly lame smack talk. Go to the Wooodshed where your constant crying about me is more appropriate. If you aint "skeered," then I'll see you other there.
Once again everything you said in this post was wrong.

I just laugh at you. Still trying to get that last word I see......couldn't let that 11th post go could you. Toolbox to the end...LMAO.

Are you recruiting woodshed posters?
No. Non-sports drivel doesn't belong on this board, and irritates people who wish to discuss sports. By the way, I can't believe that you're a Lakers fan, as I've thought for many years that you have no taste. :smiley:

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT