ADVERTISEMENT

Capitals football coach buries the herd

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
"you;ll never be bigger in this state than when you put on a West Virginia University football uniform".......and...."it's hard to believe that any WV kid wouldn't want to play for WVU"........WHAT?????????? I thought marshla was the "new flagship" of the state....and I thought Charleston was the new fertile recruiting ground for marshla...........all herd comments welcome except for those that are drug influenced....that lets about everyone out except for Humptod and Tony........sorry lil detroit

Originally posted by Snow Sled Baby:
"you;ll never be bigger in this state than when you put on a West Virginia University football uniform".......and...."it's hard to believe that any WV kid wouldn't want to play for WVU"........WHAT?????????? I thought marshla was the "new flagship" of the state....and I thought Charleston was the new fertile recruiting ground for marshla...........all herd comments welcome except for those that are drug influenced....that lets about everyone out except for Humptod and Tony........sorry lil detroit
I be damned. I find it hard to believe that the Capital football coach, a WV State College grad, and a big time WVU fan would say something like that.

What else do you have up your sleeve?

Toni Caridi going to tell us that it's a good day to be a Mountaineer, where ever the hell you park your double wide?

"You're a ROCK STAR in this state when you go to WVU" ... SO TRUE!!!...

Like many other in-state prospects before him,ROCK STAR STATUS has just been thrust upon him.

"I told him what I told Tyhree [Pratt]. You'll never be bigger in this state than to put on a West Virginia University football uniform," he said. "It's going to be hard for a kid from West Virginia not to want to play for WVU. It's just a much bigger deal than in other parts of the country. He's just going to have to get ready, his life changed after today." - Capital Coach

Like many other in-state prospects before him, rock star status has just been thrust upon him.

"I
told him what I told Tyhree [Pratt]. You'll never be bigger in this
state than to put on a West Virginia University football uniform," he
said. "It's going to be hard for a kid from West Virginia not to want to
play for WVU. It's just a much bigger deal than in other parts of the
country. He's just going to have to get ready, his life changed after
today." - See more at:
https://westvirginia.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730707#sthash.RwF3hnaF.dpuf

Nobody gives a shit about Marshall in this state and here's further proof..

MARSHALL GAVE OUT 18,000 FREE TICKETS to Charleston area schools to their SPRING GAME held at LAIDLEY FIELD a few years ago. ONLY 98 showed and it was mostly family of the players!

muSpring_right.jpg

Re: Nobody gives a shit about Marshall in this state and here's further proof..

Originally posted by Loyal2WVU:
MARSHALL GAVE OUT 18,000 FREE TICKETS to Charleston area schools to their SPRING GAME held at LAIDLEY FIELD a few years ago. ONLY 98 showed and it was mostly family of the players!

ec

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED AFTER THIS POST. THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER!

[nice job loyal]

Re: Rand University MBA or WVU MBA...tit for tat*

Did somebody say $25/hr, advance copies of tests, and lack of institutional control?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Its a fact. Mu handed out tix to every kid in KV thats how i got tix*

H

Is it a fact it was the actual Spring game..or was it a Spring

practice session held in Charleston? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT