ADVERTISEMENT

Can this kid play at WVU?

Why hasn't FSU, Miami, FL, Florida, USF, UCF offered?

@WVUALLEN
USF and UCF have offered him. Along
With Louisville and others.
All you had to do was click the link and look
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/jordan-redmond-11246

Seems like he'd be a good prospect for WVU. But maybe the Staff is trying to show Dante Stills that he's their priority right now at DL (?)
Otherwise, maybe the kid should contact WVU recruiting coordinator.

Last edited:

Seems like he'd be a good prospect for WVU. But maybe the Staff is trying to show Dante Stills that he's their priority right now at DL (?)

I guess Rivals and Scout should update their list. They show no offers from schools you show. Actually it shows no offers period. Looked at his profile for Rivals and it does say he is leaning towards Kentucky and Wisconsin also has offered.

Born in WV, and a huge WVU fan. I am the Head Coach in FL at Osceola HS, we have played in the 8A State Championship Game 2 of the last 3 years and I would love to send a kid to WVU.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4157768/jordan-redmond

Incredible, I can't imagine a coach trying to get one of his kids a recruiting look on what is basically a free fan page. Yo bub, how about you try contacting the real folks that may have interest at this URL: Athletic Directory

WVUAllen: you have to look at the gray circles with the check-mark inside of them under the column "Offer". Those indicate the offers. The "none" to the right of that pertains to whether there was a visit yet.
I see the interest and medium and the visits. There are no offers.

WVUAllen: you have to look at the gray circles with the check-mark inside of them under the column "Offer". Those indicate the offers. The "none" to the right of that pertains to whether there was a visit yet.

Hmmm, hard to see those grey on grey check marks. Thanks.

Yo Bub, I'm not trying to sale a kid on a public forum!!! All I asked was if this kid could play at WVU? He has offers from schools on the same level as WVU--- (L-Ville, V-Tech, TT, Wiscon, and he visiting Texas this week-end. Plenty of schools have seen him, we had 82 schools visit spring Practice. Once again, I would just like to send a player to THE OLD BLUE AND GOLD!

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Give Coach Nichols a break. He is a great guy and true West Virginian. He and the Osceola AD are from Spencer, I think, and played ball and graduated from Concord. I'd say he definitely wants to send a boy to our U. Pretty damn good of him if you ask me.

He sounds like a true Mountaineer! His name threw me off.

@WVUALLEN
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/jordan-redmond-11246

Yes, Stills is the priority for the last defensive lineman to be taken in this class. Couple that with the fact that we only run 3 and have a like player in Gmiter, I doubt we offer this late. Does look like a classic nose in Gibson's stack though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT