ADVERTISEMENT

Can the Big Ten go

Wasn't your current school President at Ohio State during the time this scandal was playing out?

I don't believe Gee was there when Woody Hayes was punching players and tearing up yard markers, or when football players were trading team gear at tattoo parlors, or when Urban was lying about not knowing his assistant was abusing his wife.

I don't believe Gee was there when Woody Hayes was punching players and tearing up yard markers, or when football players were trading team gear at tattoo parlors, or when Urban was lying about not knowing his assistant was abusing his wife.
Gee is generally known as a quality President and well respected. But he was there when players were trading team gear for tattoos. When asked by a reporter if Gee was going to fire HCJT, Gee responded “I just hope JT does not fire me”. I kind of like the humor...there is often truth in jest.

Haters gonna hate...Gee wasn't at Ohio State when the Buckeyes won football national championships, either.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Haters gonna hate...Gee wasn't at Ohio State when the Buckeyes won football national championships, either.

So national championships are a valid excuse for all the scandals that have taken place at Ahia State over the past several decades ?

So national championships are a valid excuse for all the scandals that have taken place at Ahia State over the past several decades ?
Why did you quote the OSU poster, and edit his user name to emulate mine? That's lame and stupid on your part. Step up your game, buzzard, or you'll get cleaned on this forum.

I don't understand why an 18-20 year old student doesn't throw a punch knocking handsy out cold. Does not seem plausible to me. Perhaps they were at first confused but if it continued through the exam you would think he would not be standing for long.

I don't need an excuse. Your blind hatred has you babbling on and on about incredibly irrelevant events, such as what a coach with dementia did 40 years ago or what some sicko did when Gordon Gee was President at tOSU. The pervert killed himself nine years before Ohio State's last football national championship. Because Huggins' Bearcats and Stew's Mountaineers were placed on NCAA probation, does that mean that if WVU won a national title in football or basketball in 2020, you'd insist that the trophy be returned to the NCAA?

I don't need an excuse. Your blind hatred has you babbling on and on about incredibly irrelevant events, such as what a coach with dementia did 40 years ago or what some sicko did when Gordon Gee was President at tOSU. The pervert killed himself nine years before Ohio State's last football national championship. Because Huggins' Bearcats and Stew's Mountaineers were placed on NCAA probation, does that mean that if WVU won a national title in football or basketball in 2020, you'd insist that the trophy be returned to the NCAA?

Of course you don't need excuses, you've got national championships to show for all the corruption that has been going on at Ahia State for decades. And FWIW, this is my last comment on the subject on this particular board. Hopefully Vernon or some other moderator will move the whole thread to the Woodshed where it belongs.

Of course you don't need excuses, you've got national championships to show for all the corruption that has been going on at Ahia State for decades. And FWIW, this is my last comment on the subject on this particular board. Hopefully Vernon or some other moderator will move the whole thread to the Woodshed where it belongs.
After you hijacked the thread, and started talking smack, you're now requesting the thread be moved to the Shed? Hypocrite much?

The more successful a university sports team is the more they think they can get away with. And keep going till it's so far over the line it can no longer be ignored.

Reactions: Wahama78
Still an assclown.

Was he involved in it?

Ohio State is a sick garbage school that has no self control.

Never send your kids there.

You sound like the libs brother. Just say outrageously insane crap with no filter. Ohio State is heads and shoulders ahead of WVU both in athletics and academics. Arguing otherwise exposes you as an idiot.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You sound like the libs brother. Just say outrageously insane crap with no filter. Ohio State is heads and shoulders ahead of WVU both in athletics and academics...as long as you aren’t getting sexually abused, then it’s less awesome.

How many trolls come here in a day? Rivals has to own that record.

How many trolls come here in a day? Rivals has to own that record.
No doubt...the funny thing is people like greg and the other trolls actually think we care what they type....then osograd supposedly has me blocked but yet likes every post when a troll responds to a post of mine.

Sad, sad lives these people live.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I have no life. My life is acting like other fanbases to troll West Virginia. I even have Facebook accounts to troll West Virginia. My purpose in life is to troll West Virginia. I hate WVU more than I love Marshall.

No doubt...the funny thing is people like greg and the other trolls actually think we care what they type....then osograd supposedly has me blocked but yet likes every post when a troll responds to a post of mine.

Sad, sad lives these people live.

You’re the biggest homer loser on this site

What makes me feel better is telling you how rich, smart and successful I am. Don't know why I need to feel better if everything in my life was perfect but most of the time I don't make any sense. Did I tell you about my account on BL yet. Nobody knows what account it is and I want to keep it a secret but I tell everyone about.
You loser homers wish you were royalty like me.

What makes me feel better is telling you how rich, smart and successful I am. Don't know why I need to feel better if everything in my life was perfect but most of the time I don't make any sense. Did I tell you about my account on BL yet. Nobody knows what account it is and I want to keep it a secret but I tell everyone about.
You loser homers wish you were royalty like me.

waiting for Texass on Lot. You’ll be a big hit geek.

I am royalty around here.
I thought I was clever acting like I am a WVU and Pitt fan on here. I would come over here and act like I am rich and successful and you loser homers didn't know anything about anything. It has changed and now I come over and I receive backlash from loser homers like you who are real West Virginia fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT