ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone please reign in WVU82 and his 100 threads????

DMdlMOiWkAAw8vb.jpg

I'm good about making book posts...

thnaks again...

just ignore me if you don't like seeing real news...

I predict they will do just this because of you posting all of the daming information on their side. The Leftists on this board will simply vacate this sight. They will surely run away, of course unable to defend the obvious criminality as more is revealed and then they will blame you for monopolizing the free flow of information (as if one of them can't also compete with or counter your posts) as the reason for their vacancy.

But this is how they will get around having to defend the indefensible... the selling of our country out to the highest Foreign adversaries. They will simply do what they always do when confronted with facts exposing their lies...run away.

Watch.

I've asked before. The attention whore isn't interested.

I'm impressed he's able to capture links to Tweets and post them so fast. I imagine his fingers hovering over the keyboard at the CTRL, A and C keys.

I'm impressed he's able to capture links to Tweets and post them so fast. I imagine his fingers hovering over the keyboard at the CTRL, A and C keys.
I guess "impressed" is one way to look at that. lol

Reactions: Airport
If he was making all those posts and then actually having discussions about them it would be one thing. But he's not. Look at how much he actually writes himself. He's not generating discussion and then participating in it, rather he's just copying and pasting stuff from other sites over and over without discussing it.

Start going through his posts and see how far you have to go before you find one where he writes more than I write in this post. Note that some of his posts have text that he copied and pasted but that doesn't count because that's copying and pasting, not writing.

If he was making all those posts and then actually having discussions about them it would be one thing. But he's not. Look at how much he actually writes himself. He's not generating discussion and then participating in it, rather he's just copying and pasting stuff from other sites over and over without discussing it.

Start going through his posts and see how far you have to go before you find one where he writes more than I write in this post. Note that some of his posts have text that he copied and pasted but that doesn't count because that's copying and pasting, not writing.
You still have sand in your vagina over this today? Good lord. Grow up, pussy.

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
ADVERTISEMENT