ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Can Press Virginia Thrive After Carter, Miles?

It will be difficult, especially early. But I would like to see a half court press and some good zone defense. Neither of which Huggins likes to do.

Gordon and Culver with Sags, Esa and Harris....next years team will have size and be athletic. If the guards can develop next year should continue to be fun on the hardwood. Will be interesting to see how the attrition plays out.

Nobody on next year's squad will play as hard as Carter, so the Press will not be as effective as it has been in the last few years.

Remind me. Why does a toeshitu post on a WVU forum?
Remind me why you (TBONE61) have decided to post on this board, even though you have posted over 99,000 times on the crappy board formerly known as, "BGN." I'll tell you why: You're bored with BGN because all of the posters over there are blind homers, just like yourself, and you want to pound your frail 80-year-old chest to people who don't rubber-stamp every idiotic thing that you post. Why are you so jealous of John Beilen's success? I'll answer that one for you, too: You're a jilted ex-girlfriend. Now, run back to BGN where you will receive nothing, but cyber high-fives.

Remind me why you (TBONE61) have decided to post on this board, even though you have posted over 99,000 times on the crappy board formerly known as, "BGN." I'll tell you why: You're bored with BGN because all of the posters over there are blind homers, just like yourself, and you want to pound your frail 80-year-old chest to people who don't rubber-stamp every idiotic thing that you post. Why are you so jealous of John Beilen's success? I'll answer that one for you, too: You're a jilted ex-girlfriend. Now, run back to BGN where you will receive nothing, but cyber high-fives.

Is there a reason I am a threat to you? Did I kick your dog or your balls have shrunk to the size of a peanut because WVU slapped Marshall like a cat missing the litter box? You have some serious issues that need resolved.

Is there a reason I am a threat to you? Did I kick your dog or your balls have shrunk to the size of a peanut because WVU slapped Marshall like a cat missing the litter box? You have some serious issues that need resolved.
An 80 something geezer in a wheelchair doesn't threaten anybody, T-Stoned. 99,242 posts on BGN, and not a single smart one. LOL!

TBONE61
  • (99242)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT