ADVERTISEMENT

Can one of you Nutz explain why you are ok with Lyin Little Hands....

DdwO0DQVAAAVHpN.jpg

using a phone that isn't fully secure because it will be"inconvenient" to switch? Please answer without using HRC I'll hang up and listen,

Because he doesn't want the FBI or IC listening in on conversations he'd have with his government issued phone. Damn, they were all over his campaign HQ without his permission, so why should he trust them to not snoop in on a phone they've issued and can control?

using a phone that isn't fully secure because it will be"inconvenient" to switch? Please answer without using HRC I'll hang up and listen,
While I doubt he is relaying any secret information like the stupid bitch whose name we aren't allowed to use, I like his use of ?HIS" phone because it drives you nuttso....

Is he taking secure calls on it? Maybe he’s just talking with his yoga instructor on it.
Maybe he was calling HRC to ask her if she wanted a little payback for Bill getting a blow job in the oval office by giving ole Little Trump a blow job in the oval office?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Is he taking secure calls on it? Maybe he’s just talking with his yoga instructor on it.
OT: Did you see where the 16 year old West Baltimore thug that ran over and killed the female Baltimore County police officer was wearing a home monitoring device because he was recently charged with stealing FIVE cars. At the time of the officers death the thug and three other junior thugs were in the process of robbing a residence.

OT: Did you see where the 16 year old West Baltimore thug that ran over and killed the female Baltimore County police officer was wearing a home monitoring device because he was recently charged with stealing FIVE cars.
Yes. Unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT