ADVERTISEMENT

Camper Bowl'd

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
As we soon will see.....My guess is Syracuse 38, Ears 10.....

I think a Grierless Ears Team takes an assreaming by Syracuse in a bowl game.......again.....

Was in Orlando at I-Drive yesterday....lol at the Ear Peoples.....all camo'ed- up and walkin' around gettin' ready for the Camper Bowl....Sad to know that these poor folks drove all the way down ( six pack and a tank of gas ! ).....only to get their asses spanked and sent back up to the icy hollers of WV for the rest of The Winter....Brrrrrr !!!!

Bowl hopes will soon be quenched in the cold waters of Reality, Ear Peoples !!

Safe travels back ...and stay warm...Winter is Coming !!!!

Signed,
Reality.
:pimp:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

I think a Grierless Ears Team takes an assreaming by Syracuse in a bowl game.......again.....

Was in Orlando at I-Drive yesterday....lol at the Ear Peoples.....all camo'ed- up and walkin' around gettin' ready for the Camper Bowl....Sad to know that these poor folks drove all the way down ( six pack and a tank of gas ! ).....only to get their asses spanked and sent back up to the icy hollers of WV for the rest of The Winter....Brrrrrr !!!!

Signed,
Reality.
you know mr reality if we came on here every time the herd got embarrassed we would be on here constantly....there are 2 things wrong with folks like you....you can vote and you can breed....please don't do either.....now get back to the little kiddy table

Signed,
Reality.
I think the game will be close...can't see SU blowing the Cousins out! I don't think WVU plays enough defense to outright win the game but don't see a mismatch. Seems like bowl games of this nature often come down to effort and who wants to play.

Signed,
Reality.

And if WVU wins, you won’t be man enough to show back up here later this evening.

Pussy.

LOL at CuntryTard calling anybody else a pu$$y. CuntryTard will run from here and to the political board to heap praise on loser Hillary Clinton, if WVU loses tonight.

Signed,
Reality.

Word for Today : PRESCIENT

adjective: having or showing knowledge of events before they take place.

synonyms:prophetic, predictive, visionary;
psychic, clairvoyant; farsighted, prognostic, divinatory;
insightful, intuitive, perceptive, percipient

example: HerdChemist posted a prescient prediction that WVU would get assreamed in their bowl game by Syracuse; which turned out to be true.

You Ear Peoples are welcome....

Signed,
Reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT