ADVERTISEMENT

C.J. Stroud

what is a cj stroud anyway?
Not that I care what a Texans' quarterback does, but your low-IQ post requires a response. Stroud is a lock to be named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, and just advanced as far in the Playoffs as overrated fantasy league star quarterback Dak Prescott has in eight seasons, and has won more playoff games than either clipboard holder Pat White or late bloomer Geno Smith ever has. Put all of that in your bowl of prunes and eat it, geezer.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Still winless against the Harbaughs.
You grew up in West Virginia, bought WVU season tickets, and drove more than three hours from bumfvck Southern West Virginia just to watch your beloved Old Fold & Blew play. At some point in your pathetic life, you became an Atlanta Failcons' fan, as well, but apparently jumped off of the bandwagon because the Failcons suck year after year. So now, you're beating your frail chest about the Ravens' head coach? LMAO, you are so desperate for validation. But, hey, at least the dumbest geezer on here responds you your drivel with even more senseless babbling, so you have that going for you.

Last edited:
Not that I care what a Texans' quarterback does, but your low-IQ post requires a response. Stroud is a lock to be named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, and just advanced as far in the Playoffs as overrated fantasy league star quarterback Dak Prescott has in eight seasons, and has won more playoff games than either clipboard holder Pat White or late bloomer Geno Smith ever has. Put all of that in your bowl of prunes and eat it, geezer.
I think you forgot to look and see that my tongue was squarely in my cheek when that post was made.....and prunes don't work for me

You grew up in West Virginia, bought WVU season tickets, and drove more than three hours from bumfvck Southern West Virginia just to watch your beloved Old Fold & Blew play. At some point in your pathetic life, you became an Atlanta Failcons' fan, as well, but apparently jumped off of the bandwagon because the Failcons suck year after year. So now, you're beating your frail chest about the Ravens' head coach? LMAO, you are so desperate for validation. But, hey, at last the dumbest geezer on here responds you your drivel with even more senseless babbling, so you have that going for you.
He probably stopped off at the Weston WalMart to get outfitted in is eer gear.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
C.J. Stroud = NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. When has a WVU alum won this prestigious award? I know...

***crickets***

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT