ADVERTISEMENT

By The End Of The Basketball Season...

The ACC has won only one out of seven this year. Not even competitive. You sir are a moron. Your Pitt education only qualifies you to be the village idiot.

You sir are blind, deaf and dumb. Arguing that the ACC isn't the best is one thing. Opinions differ. Arguing that the ACC isn't competitive makes you a fool! This is the point where I call you out as a douche bag and tell you to jump off a cliff. Good day sir.

You sir are blind, deaf and dumb. Arguing that the ACC isn't the best is one thing. Opinions differ. Arguing that the ACC is t competive makes you a fool! This is the point where I call you out as a douche bag and tell you to jump off a cliff. Good day sir.
Well if one league would have one win verses six loses against another league would you say it was competitive? Only the village idiot would think one is greater than or equal to six. Do they teach math up your way?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Well if one league would have one win verses six loses against another league would you say it was competitive? Only the village idiot would think one is greater than or equal to six. Do they teach math up your way?

Oh I'm sorry retard I thought we were talking about conference depth. Then I masterfully shoved 2016 Conference results in the NCAAs up you asss LOL. So the cool thing about this is two and a half months from now I'll be on here calling out retards like you. The Big 12 is a fine Conference. The ACC was superior to any confence in last year's NCAAs. That's the obvious. So we'll see soon retard.

Oh I'm sorry retard I thought we were talking about conference depth. Then I masterfully shoved 2016 Conference results in the NCAAs up you asss LOL. So the cool thing about this is two and a half months from now I'll be on here calling out retards like you. The Big 12 is a fine Conference. The ACC was superior to any confence in last year's NCAAs. That's the obvious. So we'll see soon retard.
So the depth of the great ACC was only able to have the first place ACC team beat the last place B12 team but lose the other 6 games. The retard in this thread stares back at you in the mirror.

Reactions: hbeacheer
So the depth of the great ACC was only able to have the first place ACC team beat the last place B12 team but lose the other 6 games. The retard in this thread stares back at you in the mirror.

Wait have you seen the recent National Polls? Dude there are 3 Big12 teams in the top 25. Why are you wasting time arguing on behalf of a conference that has 3 good teams? Look at last year's NCAAs and wait for this year's NCAAs then we'll chat again. The Sweet16, Elite 8 and Final Four were an ACC party. Let's see what happens this. Maybe KSU or Iowa St or TCU can make a run to prove Big 12 is more than 3 teams. I love looking in the mirror. Handsome guy always looks back at me.

Wait have you seen the recent National Polls? Dude there are 3 Big12 teams in the top 25. Why are you wasting time arguing on behalf of a conference that has 3 good teams? Look at last year's NCAAs and wait for this year's NCAAs then we'll chat again. The Sweet16, Elite 8 and Final Four were an ACC party. Let's see what happens this. Maybe KSU or Iowa St or TCU can make a run to prove Big 12 is more than 3 teams. I love looking in the mirror. Handsome guy always looks back at me.
No the village idiot is what we see. But I would change the topic if my league was 1 and 6 verses the B12. You give new meaning to dummer than a box of rocks. 1- 6 dude.

Last edited:
You love watching Pitt more than WVU. So sad! The boys deserve better support you retard
Maybe you are unaware ESPN plays highlights...or in the case of Pitt, lowlights. I dont watch Pitt. No one watches Pitt.

I was keeping pace for awhile but I am confused now, who is the village idiot, and who is the retard?

No the village idiot is what we see. But I would change the topic if my league was 1 and 6 verses the B12. You give new meaning to dummer than a box of rocks. 1- 6 dude.

Na why change the topic. Thread was about depth and Big12 has no depth because Big12 has 3 really good teams, two solid teams and a bunch of garbage to fill the conference out. So when 5 teams make the tournament who on earth can say the Big12 is the best conference with the most depth? For real?

1 is greater than 6? LOL nice troll job. Proving once again you are the village idiot.

Hang on to that for dear life haha. Conference was embarrassed and pathetic in last year's NCAAs. This year there are three teams ranked in the top 25 LOL. TODAY Big12 embarrassed itself by not winning against lowly SEC haha. This is a blast trolling you. Facts are with me. Emotions are with you. Give it up pal!!! Big12 hoops is solid. Nothing more!

Hang on to that for dear life haha. Conference was embarrassed and pathetic in last year's NCAAs. This year there are three teams ranked in the top 25 LOL. TODAY Big12 embarrassed itself by not winning against lowly SEC haha. This is a blast trolling you. Facts are with me. Emotions are with you. Give it up pal!!! Big12 hoops is solid. Nothing more!
The ACC has played the B12 7 times and won one time. That is a fact not an opinion. It is hard to troll us with that kind of head to head record. 1-6 dude, not even close.

The ACC has played the B12 7 times and won one time. That is a fact not an opinion. It is hard to troll us with that kind of head to head record. 1-6 dude, not even close.

Yes that is a fact. So are the points I posted LOL. And who's us? I go to more WVU games than you do fool. ACC king of the conference hill last year. I anticipate the same this year. Take a chill pill and let's see what happens. You probably were the same douche that said the same thing last year. You remember the results right?

Yes that is a fact. So are the points I posted LOL. And who's us? I go to more WVU games than you do fool. ACC king of the conference hill last year. I anticipate the same this year. Take a chill pill and let's see what happens. You probably was the same douche that said the same thing last year. You remember the results right?
1-6 is what matters when comparing the two leagues this year. I have never posted anything but that fact and my opinion about your lack of intelligence. You continue to prove that opinion is sound. You are an idiot.

Reactions: hbeacheer
Out of curiosity, how many ACC teams have beaten #2, #3 and #9 ranked teams? WVU has. Just curious.

Pitt beat Virginia, just like WVU did. I'll give them that. Then lost 6 in a row.
WVU, meanwhile, is 17-4 and the 4 losses were by a combined 11 points. Go away, little man, you're making my stomach hurt because I'm laughing at you and the eat Pitt team so much.

Pitt may have beaten VA but they got back on track in Pitt fashion with that 50+ point loss to the cards

Now we're not going to let this little gem hideout on the 6th page are we?

Curious what is WVU trending towards now?

Reactions: Airport
Now we're not going to let this little gem hideout on the 6th page are we?

Curious what is WVU trending towards now?

You searched 6 pages for this thread or do you just have it bookmarked ?

What is the true value of an ordinary gem anyway ? Despite the time it takes to form the answer is 'not much'.

You'll find, again with time, the same is true of this basketball season.

...some of you are going to be both surprised and upset.

The Virginia win was nice but we tend to trend more toward the Temple game.

WVU finishes 24-7, surprised? Not really. Upset? Should have swept TTU, KU and Baylor, IMO. Do that and WVU is regular season Big Xii Champs most likely.

#11 in both National Polls, not surprised but upset it's not top 10.

#2 seed going into the Big Xii tourney, not surprised or upset. Favorable bracket to get to the C-game; not surprised or upset.

Peaking at the right time, perhaps?

The Mountaineers are only as good as their next game. Put me in the game coach. I'm ready to play. Warez

You searched 6 pages for this thread or do you just have it bookmarked ?

What is the true value of an ordinary gem anyway ? Despite the time it takes to form the answer is 'not much'.

You'll find, again with time, the same is true of this basketball season.

So self, I gotta tell you that we were right again.

ADVERTISEMENT