ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeyes not in

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
discuss.

Committee doesn't care about conference championships?

Committee doesn't care about strength of non-conference schedule?

WVU not in...ever. No two-loss team has ever been invited to the CFP, and this was Ohio State's first two-loss team since 2011.

What is WVU ranked again? How many teams in the final polls has WVU beaten this season? How about last season?

You know, I was just thinking about our losses this year and I had to ask myself: did we lose to any shitty unranked teams this year by 31 points?

I think the answer is no. That would suck if the answer was yes.
I like how Iowa whipped Ohio State and the pollsters then put Iowa at like 25th in the polls only to have them get waxed by Wisconsin and Purdue the following 2 weeks. For their big win, Iowa was rewarded with the Pinstripe Bowl

Reactions: countryroads89
And, for its total lack of impressive wins, WVU is scheduled to play a .500 team in a nothing bowl game, after having been passed over by the Liberty and Cactus Bowls.

:flush:

P.S. 6-6 Texas ran you off of your own field, too.

You're hiding behind Oklahoma because you've never beaten the Sooners in a Big 12 game, and have deluded yourselves into thinking that you can ride their coattails to a national championship. As if Oklahoma's beating WVU like a drum, then winning a title, somehow validates WVU. It doesn't.

I guess as an Ohio State fan you are left with nothing. I have a serous theory about why you seem to hate WVU. I'm starting to think it may not be just a theory.

I guess as an Ohio State fan you are left with nothing. I have a serous theory about why you seem to hate WVU. I'm starting to think it may not be just a theory.

I think he found out about me banging the shit out of his wife, literally, I mean I gave it to her so hard she actually shit a little on the bed.

Therefore he hates all WVU fans.

24302215_1723078464378508_4362086398330368536_o.jpg

Reactions: Motown Mounty
I think he found out about me banging the shit out of his wife, literally, I mean I gave it to her so hard she actually shit a little on the bed.

Therefore he hates all WVU fans.
I've seen a pic of you, dork, and know that you're a libtard. The only thing that you're banging is Jim Nabors' corpse!

[jumpingsmile]

I don't violate peoples' privacy, so I will post an old pic of your "double," who is in the middle:
MV5BZDQ4MmRmMzItZmRjYS00MDVkLWE3ZjEtY2E2NWFkNTFjYmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Add about 30 years and 60 pounds to the dork in the middle, and you'll see CuntryTard, the Marshall alumnus and Huntington resident, but alleged WVU fan.

I don't violate peoples' privacy, so I will post an old pic of your "double," who is in the middle:
MV5BZDQ4MmRmMzItZmRjYS00MDVkLWE3ZjEtY2E2NWFkNTFjYmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Add about 30 years and 60 pounds to the dork in the middle, and you'll see CuntryTard, the Marshall alumnus and Huntington resident, but alleged WVU fan.

Didn't think you had the balls.

Why would I share a pic of you and your wife on a message board, dumba$$? You know that I've seen a pic of you, given the strong resemblance between you and the Nerd.

Why would I share a pic of you and your wife on a message board, dumba$$? You know that I've seen a pic of you, given the strong resemblance between you and the Nerd.

You have no clue, sorry. Where did you get the impression I am married?

I see that you don't deny that you look like Gilbert, the Nerd.

Black hair...check
Goofy glasses...check
Dorky face...check

I see that you don't deny that you look like Gilbert, the Nerd.

Black hair...check
Goofy glasses...check
Dorky face...check

Keep trying sweetheart. You obviously aren't a detective and I hope you don't do any investigative work for this law firm.

Not a detective at all, Gilbert. The pic of you and your lady was forwarded to me by one of your fellow WVU fans. I don't care enough to spend time investigating anonymous message board posters.

Not a detective at all, Gilbert. The pic of you and your lady was forwarded to me by one of your fellow WVU fans. I don't care enough to spend time investigating anonymous message board posters.

Michiganturd has thought he has known me more times than I can count. He's not a WVU fan.

I don't post pictures of myself with women on the internet. Fail again.

On the contrary, MichiganFraud owned WVU season tickets longer than you ever did. Speaking of MichiganFraud, where is this coward today? After having belittled Ohio State's hoops roster before the season, he had to lose his mind when the Buckeyes wiped out a 20-point deficit, and punked the Skunk Bears, as usual.

On the contrary, MichiganFraud owned WVU season tickets longer than you ever did. Speaking of MichiganFraud, where is this coward today? After having belittled Ohio State's hoops roster before the season, he had to lose his mind when the Buckeyes wiped out a 20-point deficit, and punked the Skunk Bears, as usual.

You guys ranked?

Have any losses yet?

It doesn't matter at this point. Even with a brand new coach and a roster in flux, we thumped the Skunk Bears. It's amazing that the coward who predicted a Michigan win over Ohio State in football, and belittled OSU's basketball roster is as scarce as a WVU football national championship. Then again, many of you WVU fans tend to be cowardly, so I should not be surprised, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT