ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeye fans threatening

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
McMurphy? He says he's receiving threats.

Stay classy buckeye nation

The reporter told the truth, Urban Myer pretty much admitted he lied, kept the truth from the administration, etc AND of course the reporter is the villain and the liar (by his own admission) is the poor victim.

Speaking of victims.... wonder what happened to our resident buckeye ?

LMAO at Pestsider, who put me on ignore for months, and begged his fellow Fold & Blew homers to do the same, is now begging me to post. You're a fookin' loser, little girls' coach. The Reporter, who allegedly told the truth, changed his Facebook story at least five times, without explaining what he was doing along the way. He said on a radio show yesterday that Urban Meyer should have been fired because he "let Zach Smith get a way with everything, but murder." Yeah, this ESPN laid-off hack is a real truth teller.

LMAO at Pestsider, who put me on ignore for months, and begged his fellow Fold & Blew homers to do the same, is now begging me to post. You're a fookin' loser, little girls' coach. The Reporter, who allegedly told the truth, changed his Facebook story at least five times, without explaining what he was doing along the way. He said on a radio show yesterday that Urban Meyer should have been fired because he "let Zach Smith get a way with everything, but murder." Yeah, this ESPN laid-off hack is a real truth teller.
Shame they didn't have you on the investigative committee.

If the reporter was lying then what was all the fuss about? Why would Myer ask someone how to set a phone to delete all messages that are a year old and the investigation found that Myer's phone was set to delete older messages. HOLY Hillary Clinton Butthead! Do you think old Urby had something to hide?

I think I'll believe the reporter's story. But funny thing is, Urby stood there and confirmed the story with his own apology and stating he lied.

Try again.

No, you try again, ignorant 'tard. Post a quote of Urban Meyer's admitting that he "lied." All this "fuss" is about the "Me Too Movement." What's funny is that your obsession over me and my alma mater has turned you into a p.c. little snowflake. Urban Meyer is serving a suspension because Zach Smith apparently is a creep, and he kept him around too long.

No, you try again, ignorant 'tard. Post a quote of Urban Meyer's admitting that he "lied." All this "fuss" is about the "Me Too Movement." What's funny is that your obsession over me and my alma mater has turned you into a p.c. little snowflake. Urban Meyer is serving a suspension because Zach Smith apparently is a creep, and he kept him around too long.
I don't need urban to say he lied. We all know he did. That's not disputed

So when (at the Big 10 media day) Myer said he knew nothing about the abuse until a couple of weeks ago, (when he fired him) that wasn't lying?

Interesting that you have contracted selective memory loss.

I don't need urban to say he lied. We all know he did. That's not disputed
Was I talkin' to you, dumba$$? Or, are you posting under two handles because you're obsessed with me? It is stated in the investigation report that Urban didn't deliberately lie. He obviously botched the press conference during B1G media days, and was hyper-focused on the media lie that Zach Smith had been arrested for domestic violence in 2015. This is what he meant when he said that "there was nothing there." What isn't disputed is that he should have said more, and clarified what he meant, so that he did not leave the media with the impression that there had been no allegation of domestic abuse made in 2015. But guess what? Even lying to the media doesn't get a coach fired, and it isn't why Urban has been suspended.

So when (at the Big 10 media day) Myer said he knew nothing about the abuse until a couple of weeks ago, (when he fired him) that wasn't lying?

Interesting that you have contracted selective memory loss.
He didn't remember the 2015 allegations of domestic abuse. He was reminded of them the day before B1G media days, and asked his staff whether Zach Smith had been arrested and/or prosecuted for the 2015 complaint, and was correctly told, "no." This is what he was referring to, in a very inarticulate way, at the B1G Media days. He should have said nothing, other than "this matter is being handled internally," just like tHuggins does every time that one of his tHuggs punches somebody out of runs over another student with his car, and none of this would have happened. You're a fraud, who has conveniently forgotten that you put me on ignore, only to beg for my attention later.

It is stated in the investigation report that Urban didn't deliberately lie.
He obviously botched the press conference during B1G media days, and was hyper-focused on the media lie that Zach Smith had been arrested for domestic violence in 2015. This is what he meant when he said that "there was nothing there." What isn't disputed is that he should have said more, and clarified what he meant, so that he did not leave the media with the impression that there had been no allegation of domestic abuse made in 2015. But guess what?
Even lying to the media doesn't get a coach fired, and it isn't why Urban has been suspended.
"Urban didn't deliberately lie"

"Lying to the media "

I guess this case is closed.

He didn't remember the 2015 allegations of domestic abuse. He was reminded of them the day before B1G media days, and asked his staff whether Zach Smith had been arrested and/or prosecuted for the 2015 complaint, and was correctly told, "no." This is what he was referring to, in a very inarticulate way, at the B1G Media days. He should have said nothing, other than "this matter is being handled internally," just like tHuggins does every time that one of his tHuggs punches somebody out of runs over another student with his car, and none of this would have happened. You're a fraud, who has conveniently forgotten that you put me on ignore, only to beg for my attention later.
So Urban has selective memory too.

This is not about Huggins, so stay on topic.

Urban has had brain surgery, and takes medication for another condition, which causes memory loss, so what's your excuse, PestsideFraud?

Who the hell invited the tOSU cult member back in ? It was much better around here when he was hiding under a rock where there was no free wifi for him to connect to.

"Urban didn't deliberately lie"

"Lying to the media "

I guess this case is closed.
Fact, he lied. Of wait, he didn't deliberately lie. You can't make this shit up. I'm dizzy from so much spinning.

Was Urban leaving Florida due to health issues also not a deliberate lie?

Urban has had brain surgery, and takes medication for another condition, which causes memory loss, so what's your excuse, PestsideFraud?
I'm not the one who has selective memory or can't stay on topic. I guess your lobotomy was a success. You can still remember all those cute little names you were called in 5th grade.

As far as wondering where our little victim was, I was concerned you were on some ledge ready to jump.

Fact, he lied. Of wait, he didn't deliberately lie. You can't make this shit up. I'm dizzy from so much spinning.

Was Urban leaving Florida due to health issues also not a deliberate lie?
He had Bear Bryant's frozen brain installed to get the OSU job, but ended up with Billy Beer Carters'.

I see toolbox is back.

It was really nice when his clown ass was gone.

God this guy is obsessed with so many people on this site its unhealthy.

ADVERTISEMENT