ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba is least popular player on Tour by his peers.....

He has a lot of fan hate too...

Even at the Greenbrier his support was tepid.

Re: LOL...

I do too..I like the guy..no swing coach, his philosophy is if you can't beat me you can't teach me..hey Tiger..get rid of those dudes and just play like you're 18 yrs old

Jealousy. It's a female thing....

paulaselfie.jpg

paula_creamer_vacation_in_italy_2012_Pb1SecV8.sized.jpg

I googled Bubba because I don't follow golf at all and had no idea who he was or what his deal is.

Top hit was speculation on whether he would serve Waffle House as the Masters Dinner and if that would be an issue for him.

I seem to recall a similar issue from years ago surrounding speculation on what Tiger would serve and there being some kind of public outrage.

What's the difference or significance of that? Honestly asking as I don't remember.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by DvlDog4WVU:

Top hit was speculation on whether he would serve Waffle House as the Masters Dinner and if that would be an issue for him.

I seem to recall a similar issue from years ago surrounding speculation on what Tiger would serve and there being some kind of public outrage.

What's the difference or significance of that? Honestly asking as I don't remember.
Bubba likes Waffle House so much that he went to a Waffle House to celebrate last year after he won. But he explained that the Masters doesn't allow chains to bring food for the champions dinner.

The Tiger Woods flap came after he won his first Masters and Fuzzy Zoeller, who finished way back, told his fellow golfers to tell Woods not to serve fried chicken or collard greens "or whatever the hell they serve", at the champions dinner the next year, with the "they" being understood to be Black folks. But as usual, the flap was all in the media -- Tiger didn't make a big deal over it.

Re: Speculate no more.....

Same menu as last year?
Same winner, yes? The winner gets to set the menu for the following year.

Originally posted by Popeer:

Bubba likes Waffle House so much that he went to a Waffle House to celebrate last year after he won. But he explained that the Masters doesn't allow chains to bring food for the champions dinner.

The Tiger Woods flap came after he won his first Masters and Fuzzy Zoeller, who finished way back, told his fellow golfers to tell Woods not to serve fried chicken or collard greens "or whatever the hell they serve", at the champions dinner the next year, with the "they" being understood to be Black folks. But as usual, the flap was all in the media -- Tiger didn't make a big deal over it.
Perhaps, but Woods never did a thing to even attempt to calm the furor......of course, that's because it was fueled largely by his disgusting, gravy-training excuse for a father. I've said it before and I'll say it again; the world became an immediately better place when Earl Woods was buried.

Bubba seems like a douche, but many aren't as they seem

I have a friend that used to volunteer at the Greenboro Open. He was usually one of the people following a group with the mini-scoreboard.

He hasn't done it in probably 15 years and I don't recall who all he mentioned, but I just remember thinking that some of the guys that seemed like good guys were douches and some that seemed like douches were nice guys.

One I do remember in particular was Lee Janzen, who he said was a colossal prick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT