ADVERTISEMENT

Brutal New Poll Shows Trump Losing Big to Biden, Even With Third Party Spoiler

You know that poll the OP posted is bogus and here's why:

(from linked article)
"In the national survey of 910 voters, 47% of voters said they would definitely or probably support Biden, while just 40% said they would back Trump"

Biden doesn't poll 47% in ANY poll ANYWHERE!!!!!! Who the Hell did they poll, the DNC???????

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Biden polls at all time lows
*editor's note
The average of Biden's approval polls are barely above 40%! OP is so full of it it's laughable.

excerpt:
The latest CNN Poll of Polls, which includes a new CBS poll, finds that President Joe Biden’s approval rating among all adults stands at 41%, with 56% disapproving.

You know that poll the OP posted is bogus and here's why:

(from linked article)
"In the national survey of 910 voters, 47% of voters said they would definitely or probably support Biden, while just 40% said they would back Trump"

Biden doesn't poll 47% in ANY poll ANYWHERE!!!!!! Who the Hell did they poll, the DNC???????

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Biden polls at all time lows
*editor's note
The average of Biden's approval polls are barely above 40%! OP is so full of it it's laughable.

excerpt:
The latest CNN Poll of Polls, which includes a new CBS poll, finds that President Joe Biden’s approval rating among all adults stands at 41%, with 56% disapproving.
Trump - 36% Favorable, 63% Unfavorable. I guess you forgot to show that.

Reactions: eer guy and moe
Trump - 36% Favorable, 63% Unfavorable. I guess you forgot to show that.
Maybe you can explain why fully more than half of Democrats polled don't want to see Biden running again?

excerpt:
Follow-up interviews with poll respondents suggest that many believe the 80-year-old’s age is a liability, with people focused on his coughing, his gait, his gaffes and the possibility that the world’s most stressful job would be better suited for someone younger

That article btw didn't mention creepy Joe's corruption, and you didn't either. Wonder why not? 🤫

What do you expect when the only reason your candidate is running is to try to stay out of prison?

@Soaring Eagle 74 you probably won't answer this but it will clear up some confusion for me if you can?

So you're posting numbers (source unidentified) claiming Biden's re-election over Trump is certain correct? OK, so if you and the Left are so sure of Biden's eventual re-election over Trump, why the desperate efforts to make sure he doesn't even get the chance to square off against the clumsy absent minded empty suit again?

Seems to me you'd be cheering on Biden's re-election, or at least boasting of his re-elect probability due to his outstanding performance so far, and you'd actually be anxious for Trump to be the GOP nominee because he'll get destroyed by the creepy pervert right? It's in fact though the exact opposite! Most Democrats don't want to see creepy Joe running again (I've linked those polling numbers) and you along with the rest of the TDS infected Left get all excited any time there's even a suggestion of indicting Trump ostensibly to keep him from running again!

Why aren't you cheering on Trump's potential candidacy, as well as promoting creepy Joe's re-election? I rarely see you touting creepy Joe's electability and you seem to be obsessed with Trump getting charged and convicted of even J-walking!

Why is that?

What do you expect when the only reason your candidate is running is to try to stay out of prison?
Why do you suppose the deranged malcontents on your side haven't been able to convict him of anything? I mean it's not like you haven't tried right? Is he that hard to put in prison?

He wishes it were as easy to put me in jail than it is to lick my gonads!
giphy.gif

Guess he likes the easier job huh DJT? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I actually believe that poll.
Which one...the one that says more than half of Democrats polled don't want to see creepy Joe at the top of their ticket again or the one that says 63% of media brainwashed mind numbed lobotomized low information voters hate Trump?

(both are true 'ya know?)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
I ha

I have no doubt who ever wins we the people will be screwed until we get term limits or the unthinkable.
With term limits I would imagine the unelected bureaucracy would have a higher turn over rate
If we had only same day voting, voter ID, and the ability to verify the Legitimacy of each vote, the current radical democrat representation would never win another election. The fact democrats fight this common sense criteria is proof they cheat.

Not ever gonna happen
Probabaly......but a third party Manchin has zero chance,Manchin is a very skilled politician and Joe Biden would get an immense boost. As of this point, Manchin has zero to gain in a third party run.

Probabaly......but a third party Manchin has zero chance,Manchin is a very skilled politician and Joe Biden would get an immense boost. As of this point, Manchin has zero to gain in a third party run.
He plays the part of a DINO and knows he’s typically a vote to swing a bill from passing or failing. He’s essentially a copycat of Robert C Byrd.

This is a sport sight. Don’t you have a basement or bar to go to if you want to talk politics? I’m sure you can find someone drunk enough at most bars to either agree with you or fight with you depending on your preference.

I don’t care one bit whether you right-wing, left-wing, no-wing or what’s-a-wing but try to find someone to support who’s not mentally ill.
You're asking him (OP) to abandon his 'super secret sacred oath' to the Left:

"to oppose Trump with every fiber of their feeble minds and oppose him until death do they part".

So you see he can't stop obsessing about Trump! His TDS is so bad, he goes into withdrawal symptoms if Trump isn't being illegally spied on, impeached, investigated, accused, indicted, or even smeared in the media. If it's all quiet on the "get Trump" front, he has convulsions and goes into cardiac arrest!

@moe secretly recorded during a recent ER visit for treatment of TDS withdrawal
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hey DJT...did you know YOU literally make @moe sick?

Well I do have that effect on all mind numbed Leftists atl!
iu

Oh trust us we know DJT...we know!!!!! ;)

This is a sport sight. Don’t you have a basement or bar to go to if you want to talk politics? I’m sure you can find someone drunk enough at most bars to either agree with you or fight with you depending on your preference.

I don’t care one bit whether you right-wing, left-wing, no-wing or what’s-a-wing but try to find someone to support who’s not mentally ill.
I think that’s why it’s called the off-topic discussion board. If you want to discuss WVU sports, you can go to the Blue Lot or the Mountaineer Message Board.

I think that’s why it’s called the off-topic discussion board. If you want to discuss WVU sports, you can go to the Blue Lot or the Mountaineer Message Board.
and if you want to get raked over the coals for voting for a half dead, absent minded, clumsy, creepy, corrupt, child sniffin' pervert you come to the OT forum...right creepy Joe?
iu

2e2nnj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT