ADVERTISEMENT

Brittney Freed

Fjdiun7XoAcPXWd

Right after the midterms. What a coincidence.
No Russian collusion for a Trump mini me.
This is not a "victory" moment for Biden. And if anyone thinks so, they don't know what they are talking about. This is bad and shows weakness. The trade is not even close to being equal.

This is not a "victory" moment for Biden. And if anyone thinks so, they don't know what they are talking about. This is bad and shows weakness. The trade is not even close to being equal.
Hey... @MountaineerWV ...that sounds like "hate speech" to me what you've posted there, so you'd better be careful before I send Merrick Garland's "domestic terrorist" goon squad out to hunt 'ya down!
iu

So is he still allowed to think you're creepy as Hell creepy Joe?

This is why I love Biff. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

It appears to be a meme and not his current statement. If so that could explain your TDS.

Last edited:
This is why I love Trump. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

You back pedophilia, the sexualization of our children, open borders and America last. Why don't you just work on that for the time being, sniffaEER.

Reactions: atlkvb
This is why I love Biff. Sure, it would have been more appropriate to release Whelan, but instead of just saying that he just took a dump on Griner and women's sports. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
You support a male swimmer that dominated womens swimming. STFU acting like you care about “women’s sports”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT