ADVERTISEMENT

Britain's NHS bans smokers and fat people from operating table

I see patients all they time who drag and oxygen tank into my office and they smell of cigarettes. Some people don't deserve good healthcare. I remember when conservatives held people accountable for their actions.

I agree with it. But I also don't think drug addicts being cared for opiod overdose for the tenth time should be able to get treatment without paying for it.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
What's wrong with this? You use tobacco, drugs, etc., oh well........good luck to you! Same with those that are alcoholics and get on liver transplant list......

And FYI, my father smokes and my grandfathers were drunks........and I still have those same feelings.

What's wrong with this? You use tobacco, drugs, etc., oh well........good luck to you! Same with those that are alcoholics and get on liver transplant list......

And FYI, my father smokes and my grandfathers were drunks........and I still have those same feelings.

I don't disagree with NHS. I disagree with our current policy of treating anyone who walks in the door. Maybe once for emergency overdose treatment, but if you come in multiple times, never pay... Nice knowing you.

I don't disagree with NHS. I disagree with our current policy of treating anyone who walks in the door. Maybe once for emergency overdose treatment, but if you come in multiple times, never pay... Nice knowing you.

You mean you weren't one of those going nuts about "death panels" a few years ago during the debate over ObamaCare?

We know your mother did one or both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT