ADVERTISEMENT

Britain planning for chemical attack by ISIS - Chilling

Somewhere, someday, this will happen. It is only a matter of time. What is equally worrisome is North Korea's drone technology capable of distributing chemical weapons. I can easily see North Korea selling this to get back at the West.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-mass-casualty-chemical-attack-Britain.html

That won't happen, though. North Korea would never do such a thing.

“You’ve got to give him credit. How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?

"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible."

Wonder who said the above quote about the leader of North Korea?

That won't happen, though. North Korea would never do such a thing.

“You’ve got to give him credit. How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?

"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible."

Wonder who said the above quote about the leader of North Korea?

I don't think he's been President for the past 8 years in which ISIS has grown significantly. JV team no longer. And I don't think he presided over policy that resulted in millions of migrants flooding Europe some of which wish destruction on the West.

I don't think he's been President for the past 8 years in which ISIS has grown significantly. JV team no longer. And I don't think he presided over policy that resulted in millions of migrants flooding Europe some of which wish destruction on the West.

Deflection......who said those quotes? That's how "serious" Trump views North Korea....praises their leader. And you all RIPPED Dennis Rodman for going over there years ago.....but Trump delivers these words and.........***crickets***

More quotes:

"If he came here, I would accept him," Trump said.

I bet that wouldn't get any support from the other side if the Democrats suggested this.....[thumbsup]

Deflection......who said those quotes? That's how "serious" Trump views North Korea....praises their leader. And you all RIPPED Dennis Rodman for going over there years ago.....but Trump delivers these words and.........***crickets***

You can provide all the quotes you want, Trump was not president for the past eight years. Obama was. This is his mess. It's not the flexion, it's fact.

You can provide all the quotes you want, Trump was not president for the past eight years. Obama was. This is his mess. It's not the flexion, it's fact.

Fine. Let's say I give you this point. Those quotes are an example of how "loose" Trump plans on being with potential dangerous leaders in the world. But, of course, it's all Obama's fault......even when Trump finishes up in 2020......

Fine. Let's say I give you this point. Those quotes are an example of how "loose" Trump plans on being with potential dangerous leaders in the world. But, of course, it's all Obama's fault......even when Trump finishes up in 2020......

Why don't we wait until we see is some actual policy. Neither you nor I have any idea how he is going to approach these issues. If he does stupid things like Obama did, I will be the first to criticize him.

Why don't we wait until we see is some actual policy. Neither you nor I have any idea how he is going to approach these issues. If he does stupid things like Obama did, I will be the first to criticize him.

He already has done something stupid.......he's told Russia "hack us, cause I won't trust our CIA or FBI" and his open statements about North Korea.......

First thing Trump should do, and I am being honest, is to STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA to get his message out. He can have opinions, fine. But don't come out and call out our intelligence and undermine them to the rest of the world.

He already has done something stupid.......he's told Russia "hack us, cause I won't trust our CIA or FBI" and his open statements about North Korea.......

First thing Trump should do, and I am being honest, is to STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA to get his message out. He can have opinions, fine. But don't come out and call out our intelligence and undermine them to the rest of the world.

First of all he did not call on Russia to hack the United States. He was responding to a question on Russian hacking and said this:

“I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” regarding Hillary Clinton‘s deleted messages, everyone lost their minds. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

When he said this, Hillary's server was already in FBI custody and all of her other devices had been destroyed, many with hammers.

I disagree at least in part. I think Trump needs to continue to use Twitter to go around the corrupt media and get his message out. I do agree that he needs to be very careful with his tweets, and use much more care than he has in the past.

First of all he did not call on Russia to hack the United States. He was responding to a question on Russian hacking and said this:

“I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” regarding Hillary Clinton‘s deleted messages, everyone lost their minds. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

When he said this, Hillary's server was already in FBI custody and all of her other devices had been destroyed, many with hammers.

I disagree at least in part. I think Trump needs to continue to use Twitter to go around the corrupt media and get his message out. I do agree that he needs to be very careful with his tweets, and use much more care than he has in the past.

Why hasn't he called out FoxNews? There were people on that program that were extremely against Trump and said some bad things about him......is it perhaps he's already under the control of the Right-wing media groups? The same thing that is being criticized on the left about their control of the media?

Why hasn't he called out FoxNews? There were people on that program that were extremely against Trump and said some bad things about him......is it perhaps he's already under the control of the Right-wing media groups? The same thing that is being criticized on the left about their control of the media?

You have not been paying attention. Trump has called out FOXNews many times. Did you not hear about the Megan Kelly Donald Trump feud? You do know that Donald Trump skipped one of the Fox debates because of what he called FOXNews' unfairness toward him. Shep Smith hates Trump. Chris Wallace has been extremely critical of Trump.

You have not been paying attention. Trump has called out FOXNews many times. Did you not hear about the Megan Kelly Donald Trump feud? You do know that Donald Trump skipped one of the Fox debates because of what he called FOXNews' unfairness toward him. Shep Smith hates Trump. Chris Wallace has been extremely critical of Trump.

Precisely.....don't you see what he's doing? He's attacking "anyone" who opposes him. He didn't call out FoxNews as a whole. He knows by doing so, he would alienate the 80% of Republicans who look at FoxNews as their only news source.

Precisely.....don't you see what he's doing? He's attacking "anyone" who opposes him. He didn't call out FoxNews as a whole. He knows by doing so, he would alienate the 80% of Republicans who look at FoxNews as their only news source.

You're playing with semantics. He clearly called out FOXNews. Said they were being extremely unfair to him and he skipped their debate.

But there is no question that part of Trump's strategy, knowing how poorly thought of the media is, was to take advantage of that and call out all of the media in general. it worked because almost no one trusts the media anymore. And every time the media wrote negative stories about Trump which was extremely frequently, no one paid attention. Because Trump expanded on the distrust of the media.

It was actually a brilliant strategy because it essentially preempted the media's negative coverage.

Last edited:
You're playing with semantics. He clearly called out FOXNews. Said they were being extremely unfair to him and he skipped their debate.

But there is no question that part of Trump's strategy, knowing how poorly thought of the media is, was to take advantage of that and call out all of the media in general. it worked because almost no one trusts the media anymore. And every time the media wrote negative stories about Trump which was extremely frequently, no one paid attention. Because Trump expanded on the distrust of the media.

It was actually a brilliant strategy because it essentially preempted the media's negative coverage.

So, which is more dangerous in your opinion:

1. The fact that you say "people don't trust the media anymore"

2. Our government leaders now tell us what's happening, and we have no reason to distrust them

Seems like to me Trump is attempting to build up a state-run media broadcast.....and that, in MY opinion, is dangerous.

So, which is more dangerous in your opinion:

1. The fact that you say "people don't trust the media anymore"

2. Our government leaders now tell us what's happening, and we have no reason to distrust them

Seems like to me Trump is attempting to build up a state-run media broadcast.....and that, in MY opinion, is dangerous.

The Media made their own bed and now they have to lie in it. Distrust of the media has been well earned. They will survive and they will do their reporting and there will not be a state run media. It's a ridiculous point to make.

The media adored Obama and presented information from him as fact even though he frequently lied through his teeth. Obamacare lies anyone? In many ways we did have a "state influenced" media since they were so biased and slanted in support of Obama.

Already is in place. The puppets don't dig, they just take whatever the government tells them now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT