ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News:

Good god you're a whiny ass!!
You again back from the homer lot. Anyone with common sense would figure out that pitt hasn't been on the schedule in football or basketball for the last five years. They are no longer rivals like it or not that's the way it is. If the big 12 was great which it isn't we would have new rivals but we don't. It doesn't surprise me that you can't figure this out being in nitro aka chemical valley. Im sure you have suffered quite a degree of brain damage. The air quality resembles a highway rest stop outhouse.

Stupid is worrying about someone you haven't played in football or Basketball in 5 years and obsessing over it. Find a mirror and you shall see stupid.
Stupid thing is that a ESP is posted on a WVU board and the PITT apologists come out to protest the fact that their team hasn't been competitive in 30 years. STUPID indeed/

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Good god you're a whiny ass!!
You again back from the homer lot. Anyone with common sense would figure out that pitt hasn't been on the schedule in football or basketball for the last five years. They are no longer rivals like it or not that's the way it is. If the big 12 was great which it isn't we would have new rivals but we don't. It doesn't surprise me that you can't figure this out being in nitro aka chemical valley. Im sure you have suffered quite a degree of brain damage. The air quality resembles a highway rest stop outhouse.
I never said we played pitt recently, they will always be a rival, that's my opinion. I couldn't care less if you think of them as one or not. Do I think the Big 12 is a perfect fit? No, but its way better than any other option we had at the time! No sense in whining about it on a message board. I still love WVU and will cheer for them no matter what, just like I will always hate pitt no matter what! Me doing either of those things doesn't affect you in the slightest.

just checking in once a year, pathetic.

Pitt, pittsburg, spitsburg I will say we live in your heads(fairly inexpensively) year round.

It's comical I see "it's" name but I don't see "it's" useless replies. The ignore feature is great.

"EAT SH*T PITT"

Cool! So I get to tell you what a moron you come off as with your retard posts and don't have to read your moron and retarded reply. Sweet!!!

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Stupid thing is that a ESP is posted on a WVU board and the PITT apologists come out to protest the fact that their team hasn't been competitive in 30 years. STUPID indeed/
Pitt hasn't been competitive in 30 years? Where do you come up with that one genius? Last I checked it hasn't been 30 years since pitt last made the tourney in basketball despite their recent struggles. In football Pitt hasn't done all that much in 30 years but they did beat 2 top ten teams last year and one of those teams ended up winning the national championship. They also beat that team on the road and since we haven't beat a ranked team in almost 3 years and haven't beaten a team that finished ranked on the road in 5 years we don't exactly have much to talk about on the football side these days.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Come on boys give this guy some likes!!! this post is incredible. Granted it sounds like a 14 year old but he's trying.
So we play a Pitt team that has about 5 pts. a game returning. They will likely have an RPI in the 200s. I try to keep things simple and post like a 10 year old so you Pitt and MVU boys can follow along.

Pitt hasn't been competitive in 30 years? Where do you come up with that one genius? Last I checked it hasn't been 30 years since pitt last made the tourney in basketball despite their recent struggles. In football Pitt hasn't done all that much in 30 years but they did beat 2 top ten teams last year and one of those teams ended up winning the national championship. They also beat that team on the road and since we haven't beat a ranked team in almost 3 years and haven't beaten a team that finished ranked on the road in 5 years we don't exactly have much to talk about on the football side these days.
Honest question here. Why do you consider yourself a WVU fan? It's obviously no fun cheering for them, why not just pick a new team?

Pitt hasn't been competitive in 30 years? Where do you come up with that one genius? Last I checked it hasn't been 30 years since pitt last made the tourney in basketball despite their recent struggles. In football Pitt hasn't done all that much in 30 years but they did beat 2 top ten teams last year and one of those teams ended up winning the national championship. They also beat that team on the road and since we haven't beat a ranked team in almost 3 years and haven't beaten a team that finished ranked on the road in 5 years we don't exactly have much to talk about on the football side these da players are leavingys.
I've been reading reports that your bball players are leaving in droves, will you even have a team this year?

I've been reading reports that your bball players are leaving in droves, will you even have a team this year?
Well I wouldn't know I never went to pitt but since you seem to know a lot about them you must be a pitt fan masquerading as a wvu fan. Im surprised you haven't touted your 2 wins against top ten teams last season. I would love to have that but since its been almost 3 years since wvu has beaten a top 25 team i would take a win against a half decent team just to start.

Honest question here. Why do you consider yourself a WVU fan? It's obviously no fun cheering for them, why not just pick a new team?
You know I have praised Huggins, Brown, Mazey and Carey on many occasions but I guess you have selected reading skills. These coaches actually earn their paychecks. The reason I root for wvu is because I actually went to school their which I doubt you did. Like it or not Pitt isn't are rival anymore. We haven't played them in the revenue sports in 5 years. Honest question did you ever go to wvu? If yes, which I highly doubt than maybe you should ask for a refund. It obviously didn't land you in the high rent distract.

You know I have praised Huggins, Brown, Mazey and Carey on many occasions but I guess you have selected reading skills. These coaches actually earn their paychecks. The reason I root for wvu is because I actually went to school their which I doubt you did. Like it or not Pitt isn't are rival anymore. We haven't played them in the revenue sports in 5 years. Honest question did you ever go to wvu? If yes, which I highly doubt than maybe you should ask for a refund. It obviously didn't land you in the high rent distract.
Pretty good spelling for a man touting his degree!! Like it or not, they will always be a rival to me, not saying you have to agree. What would make you assume I didn't go to WVU? I was seriously asking a honest question, I have never once saw a post of yours that was positive. I don't read this board very often, so if missed I apologize. You just seem to be miserable about anything WVU, just was wondering why you would cheer for a team that you obviously hate.

You know I have praised Huggins, Brown, Mazey and Carey on many occasions but I guess you have selected reading skills. These coaches actually earn their paychecks. The reason I root for wvu is because I actually went to school their which I doubt you did. Like it or not, Pitt isn't are rival anymore. We haven't played them in the revenue sports in 5 years. Honest question. Did you ever go to wvu? If yes, which I highly doubt, than maybe you should ask for a refund. It obviously it didn't land you in the high rent distract.
Wow.

Well I wouldn't know I never went to pitt but since you seem to know a lot about them you must be a pitt fan masquerading as a wvu fan. Im surprised you haven't touted your 2 wins against top ten teams last season. I would love to have that but since its been almost 3 years since wvu has beaten a top 25 team i would take a win against a half decent team just to start.
There you have it. A pittiful fan calling me a spitt fan because I read on this board about spitts inability to retain players. Deflect much PITTYCAT ?

Pretty good spelling for a man touting his degree!! Like it or not, they will always be a rival to me, not saying you have to agree. What would make you assume I didn't go to WVU? I was seriously asking a honest question, I have never once saw a post of yours that was positive. I don't read this board very often, so if missed I apologize. You just seem to be miserable about anything WVU, just was wondering why you would cheer for a team that you obviously hate.
Your screen name makes it look like you live in south carolina.

Your screen name makes it look like you live in south carolina.

Who says I don't?

There you have it. A pittiful fan calling me a spitt fan because I read on this board about spitts inability to retain players. Deflect much PITTYCAT ?
Well maybe he thinks your a pitt fan because you seem to know allot about pitt basketball at least more than most. Not sure why you really care. I would imagine most pitt fans are jealous that we have a possible future hall of fame coach in Huggins. Now on the football side I doubt many pitt fans are envious of wvu football at the moment. Its not like its 2007. I notice you seem to be avoiding this part of the debate. Shirley you can come up with something.

Btw I know it should be Surely

So we play a Pitt team that has about 5 pts. a game returning. They will likely have an RPI in the 200s. I try to keep things simple and post like a 10 year old so you Pitt and MVU boys can follow along.

Should be a rough year for Pitt hoops next year. Probably won't be much fun. Hopefully Huggy will have WVU in good shape next year. So the year won't be a total loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT