ADVERTISEMENT

Boys, I'm very worried about Lamar Jackson...less

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
concerned with TV contracts, playing WVU or putting a man on Mars! Bring on the Cards but can't overlook the Zips, IMHO!

concerned with TV contracts, playing WVU or putting a man on Mars! Bring on the Cards but can't overlook the Zips, IMHO!

There was a man on Mars but, after accidently leaving him behind, they rescued him.

Saw it right on tv.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
An entire season and you only play against 1 decent player. Poor Marshall

You boys sure do like to play your Super Bowls early in the season.....when you decide to play Super Bowls.

I like to take my jabs at some of the more delusional Herdiots that come here, and I certainly stir more than my share of shit in that regard........but seriously, for the every day Herd fan that also follows WVU (most of them do in spite of what you read in this forum), I hope Marshall beats Louisville. Good luck to them on that day - they are gonna need it.

Last edited:
I like to take my jabs at some of the more delusional Herdiots that come here, and I certainly stir more than my share of shit in that regard........but seriously, for the every day Herd fan that also follows WVU (most of them do in spite of what you read in this forum), I hope Marshall beats Louisville. Good luck to them on that day - they are gonna need it.
Thanks, Buzz...you're right we'll need it but not Mission Impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT