ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Pick 'Em....Looks like Yahoo! has given it up, or I'm a complete dumb dumb

Looks like Yahoo is a shitbird.

Dear Yahoo Sports College Bowl Pick'em user,

We wanted to let you know that Yahoo Sports College Bowl Pick'em will be discontinued and will no longer be available for the upcoming college bowl pick'em season. Your college bowl pick'em historical standings will still be viewable in your profile.

As we continue to innovate and grow Yahoo Fantasy Sports, part of that is consolidation of some of our offerings.

We thank you for being a fan and loyal user, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of Yahoo Fantasy Sports games.

Sincerely,
Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

We wanted to let you know that Yahoo Sports College Bowl Pick'em will be discontinued and will no longer be available for the upcoming college bowl pick'em season. Your college bowl pick'em historical standings will still be viewable in your profile.

As we continue to innovate and grow Yahoo Fantasy Sports, part of that is consolidation of some of our offerings.

We thank you for being a fan and loyal user, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of Yahoo Fantasy Sports games.

Sincerely,
Yahoo Fantasy Sports
Cowards

Sincerely,
Yahoo Fantasy Sports
wtf is up with that?

wtf is up with that?
what-s-up-with-that-o.gif

Reactions: bamaEER
I must be dumber than you. How do you move the confidence points up or down?

when it comes to the interweb these days (I blame Trump). Whateves. I started one on ESPN for now. This is what happens when you let a broad run Yahoo!

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/group?invitesource=email&groupID=183280&inviteuser=ezRGMzUzQzE0LUZFODAtNDIzQi1CQkIxLTM2NzI1MkNDNDZDNX0=&ex_cid=bowlmania2016_email&groupp=bW91bnRpZXM=

Password is mounties
You know those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive, right?

Thanks for setting up the pick'em. I suspect I'll do about as well as normal - bottom 5 or so.

Reactions: rog1187
Probably my last bump. Bowls start on Saturday and I have a whole lot of booze to consume tomorrow. Hopefully KGB 82 doesn't knock this thread off the front page.

The winner gets audio of Knox sexually harassing Hans.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Usually, I can pick out a couple of sure winners. This year, I have no locks. My confidence level is quite low on most games.

However in the NFL this year, I am 5-0 on locks after this past Monday. Having a very good year there. I'm sure everyone is glad to know this information. lol.

However in the NFL this year, I am 5-0 on locks after this past Monday. Having a very good year there. I'm sure everyone is glad to know this information. lol.
NFL has been nice to me this year, gambling wise. The same cannot be said for college. F'n amateurs.

Reactions: WVUBRU
So many games are just..... blah.....
Yep. I just went through my list again. I have two very blah games which are my top two picks. I put them at 41 and 38. But I'm not calling them locks.

Yep. I just went through my list again. I have two very blah games which are my top two picks. I put them at 41 and 38. But I'm not calling them locks.

I had very very few "locks" this year, well.... aside from WVU.

I hate to say it but I put WVU at my 1 confidence level. I'm not a believer in Chugs. I hope I am wrong.
I think Chugs has a confidence problem. He has the arm, he knows the offense, but he still struggles at times. If he can hit a couple of big throws relatively early, he could get on a hot streak. By big throws I don't necessarily means long bombs, but big 3rd down conversions or the like. He strikes me as a guy who will get out of his own head after he gets some success.

I like the wildcat stuff we did with McCoy. We should keep that in the offense, but we should open up the offense a little more than we did with Chugs late in the season. He'll have the practices with the 1's, and we shouldn't lose because we wouldn't give the kid a chance to shine.

I think Chugs has a confidence problem. He has the arm, he knows the offense, but he still struggles at times. If he can hit a couple of big throws relatively early, he could get on a hot streak. By big throws I don't necessarily means long bombs, but big 3rd down conversions or the like. He strikes me as a guy who will get out of his own head after he gets some success.

I like the wildcat stuff we did with McCoy. We should keep that in the offense, but we should open up the offense a little more than we did with Chugs late in the season. He'll have the practices with the 1's, and we shouldn't lose because we wouldn't give the kid a chance to shine.
He reminds me of an early Howard. Chugs need reps. We've def seen his arm strength, he just needs better decision making.

Thanks, COOP......always looking for my yearly confirmation as to how little I know about the game anymore o_O:rolleyes:

Started to switch my Oregon Boise State pick while ago when I found out all the assistants left Oregon with the head coach AND the starting running back isn't playing in the bowl game.

F......U.......D.......G.......E

ADVERTISEMENT