ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Lot question

WVU2001

Senior
Aug 29, 2009
I'm pretty sold on the Blue Lot at this point. I did a one-month trial during basketball season (thank you!), and it was impressive. Are there any promotions going on now or soon related to joining over there?

Thanks again.

I'm pretty sold on the Blue Lot at this point. I did a one-month trial during basketball season (thank you!), and it was impressive. Are there any promotions going on now or soon related to joining over there?

Thanks again.
If you do monthly I'll add two months, giving you three for the price of one. Do the annual and I'll give you 18 months for the price of 12. Just let me know once you have signed up and I'll add the free months. Thanks!

If you do monthly I'll add two months, giving you three for the price of one. Do the annual and I'll give you 18 months for the price of 12. Just let me know once you have signed up and I'll add the free months. Thanks!
Just subscribed for 12 months at $99.95. Thanks so much for the extra months!

Go Mountaineers!

Reactions: Keenan Cummings
Thank you! Your months have been added. Good time for others to jump in as well!

5bad17e9da110-4C0E9D19-0F1F-4AC4-9D04-812637DD85BD.jpeg

@locustwv @3xWVUenginEER @sg44gold @WVUALLEN

Know you all had shown some interest and it's good time with our new film room feature and our partnership with PFF I can really add a lot to our already top notch coverage.

Reactions: Vernon
$10 bucks a month for a message board? WTF?
Yep that and a couple hundred articles a month, inside info on the sports programs and knowing you can ask questions almost every minute of the day or night and get an answer.

Not to mention not having to deal with assholes that are only around to upset other users. When you think about it you can't help but wonder "WTF" keeps more people from signing up.

Yep that and a couple hundred articles a month, inside info on the sports programs and knowing you can ask questions almost every minute of the day or night and get an answer.

Not to mention not having to deal with assholes that are only around to upset other users. When you think about it you can't help but wonder "WTF" keeps more people from signing up.
Send me an e-mail on "who is in the know" and is a member and maybe I'll think about it. Anyone can give an answer.

They just don't want to help you pay off that Porsche Vern :)

Reactions: TheUnKosherHebrew
Send me an e-mail on "who is in the know" and is a member and maybe I'll think about it. Anyone can give an answer.

I could answer questions you have if you're serious about it, but I'm not going to provide you a list of our members. We cover the teams and recruiting as in-depth as anybody on the net and do it year round.

They just don't want to help you pay off that Porsche Vern :)

No, the truth is these recruiting sites and message boards are needed.
WV needs to get better recruits because they have a great coaching staff.
Vernon can grow this site with more people buying subscriptions. The staff can go to the games of the recruits with more money.
All these things are called resources.
Difference between WV compared to Texas and Oklahoma.

Reactions: Keenan Cummings
No, the truth is these recruiting sites and message boards are needed.
WV needs to get better recruits because they have a great coaching staff.
Vernon can grow this site with more people buying subscriptions. The staff can go to the games of the recruits with more money.
All these things are called resources.
Difference between WV compared to Texas and Oklahoma.

When you say "staff", are you referring to WVU's coaching staff or the staff of wvsports.com? No offense to the mods but if our coaching staff is taking their cues from Keenan & Vern on player profiles/recruit targeting, we're in bad shape fellas. Conversely, how does this site doing well get us better recruits? If you're saying that WVU's coaching staff routinely utilizes player profiles and highlight footage prepared by the wvsports.com writers and staff, essentially giving them a short list of players to target, I would have to call bullshit. So, in summary, this site provides no monetary funding to the recruiting budget of WVU athletics, correct? And, it's far from established that the coaching staff uses player profiles generated by this site? So how does this site's success or lack of success make one iota of difference in the recruits we land or do not land? I don't buy your facile resources argument. If one really wants to make a difference in the program's recruiting, they will donate money directly to the athletic department and become a member of the 1100 Club, perhaps buying a season ticket or two and enjoying some stadium concessions. Other than that, I rather enjoy this site but please don't overstate its importance in landing recruits as the two are unrelated.

When you say "staff", are you referring to WVU's coaching staff or the staff of wvsports.com? No offense to the mods but if our coaching staff is taking their cues from Keenan & Vern on player profiles/recruit targeting, we're in bad shape fellas. Conversely, how does this site doing well get us better recruits? If you're saying that WVU's coaching staff routinely utilizes player profiles and highlight footage prepared by the wvsports.com writers and staff, essentially giving them a short list of players to target, I would have to call bullshit. So, in summary, this site provides no monetary funding to the recruiting budget of WVU athletics, correct? And, it's far from established that the coaching staff uses player profiles generated by this site? So how does this site's success or lack of success make one iota of difference in the recruits we land or do not land? I don't buy your facile resources argument. If one really wants to make a difference in the program's recruiting, they will donate money directly to the athletic department and become a member of the 1100 Club, perhaps buying a season ticket or two and enjoying some stadium concessions. Other than that, I rather enjoy this site but please don't overstate its importance in landing recruits as the two are unrelated.
Where are any of these claims stated? Not in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT