ADVERTISEMENT

Bleich next

The decision on Partridge will be after the bowl game.

Frank Okam a former Texas player and current Baylor DL coach is another.

Inside Texas has mentioned Partridge
So has Super K on TFB

It is all speculation as Tom Herman doesn't give many access to his program.

If Texas calls Partridge is gone.
Herman has 100% support of the current AD at Texas.

Chris Ash is evaluating the coaches as well as the players
But if he wants a DL coach he will call his old friend Charlie Partridge probably first.

The decision on Partridge will be after the bowl game.

Frank Okam a former Texas player and current Baylor DL coach is another.

Inside Texas has mentioned Partridge
So has Super K on TFB

It is all speculation as Tom Herman doesn't give many access to his program.

If Texas calls Partridge is gone.
Herman has 100% support of the current AD at Texas.

Chris Ash is evaluating the coaches as well as the players
But if he wants a DL coach he will call his old friend Charlie Partridge probably first.

Dude he turned down the BC DC and signed big long term extension with Pitt. You mean your sources didn’t tell you that moron haha.

He was never offered.

Sorry Greggy if Texas wants him he is gone.
Any coach would leave because of the fact that recruiting the talent to play DL is much easier.
Texas is probably the place where he can get back into head coaching.

After today the chance that Ash goes after Partridge is higher because they won't even have to fire Oscar Giles.
They are going to have separate coaches for DE and DT.

You should count on Partridge leaving.

He was never offered.

Sorry Greggy if Texas wants him he is gone.
Any coach would leave because of the fact that recruiting the talent to play DL is much easier.
Texas is probably the place where he can get back into head coaching.

LOL at the Textard. Partridge told Ash that Herman wasn’t stable enough for him to consider Austin. Personally know this for a fact. Texas was never a threat no matter what kind of tantrum you throw on here. The only threat was going with very good friend Jeff Hafley to BC as DC. That ended with a nice pay raise even though BC could always circle back around if their search isn’t smooth and drags on.

You are so full of shit Greggy.

Your AD said pretty much she wants to keep Partridge but she has to wait until after the bowl games.

If Chris Ash wants him there is a good chance he is gone.

Boston College is a difficult place to win at and doesn't have a stage for Partridge.

You are so full of shit Greggy.

Your AD said pretty much she wants to keep Partridge but she has to wait until after the bowl games.

If Chris Ash wants him there is a good chance he is gone.

Boston College is a difficult place to win at and doesn't have a stage for Partridge.

This is a great way to bring in the New Year haha. Knowing what I know makes me laugh my ass off at you. Quoting an AD at Bowl presser is priceless. Ash wants him but Herman has one more crap yr and he’s out. Everyone knows that. Especially the coaching circle. Dude I’m inside that circle but you just don’t realize it. If you weren’t such a dick we’d all have some great discussions. BC is a very difficult stage for sure. The DC position was offered to Partridge. Remember I’m wired at Pitt. That’s how I knew FL DL was committing to WVU and that while you were throwing up on yourself that Bleich was nothing he actually was trying to commit to WVU after Pitt said pass. Just stop Texass/Pride. You’re foolish.

One year at Texas is worth 5 at Pitt

Anyone can get a job after working at Texas because of recruiting.
Simple as that. It is a job you put on your resume

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT