ADVERTISEMENT

Bleacher report

Wanna bet? LOL.

Do you not understand that both schools will be punished.
Tech might even lose a home game against Oklahoma St.
Oklahoma St is trying to push the Big XII and some other schools like Kansas are trying to get the Big XII to remove Tech's next home game.

If you do not think Harris was in the wrong that is on you.
It is only 13 games not that much. I am sure it will be just for the Big XII season.
Go away Ass Clown

Reactions: LHANDSDC
But you get to visit Austin so all the garbage cities like Lubbock and Manhattan are worth it.

Austin is sweet! Love it! Those other places are nothing without the college. No one would ever go to most of those places unless they were going to a college game or forced to at gun point.

Fans mob the floor.
Fan runs into WVU player from behind.
Player puts out his left arm, back to the fan, and forearm catches the fan.
Should visiting players let a stampede run over them without protecting themselves?
As Judge Judy would say: If the fans stayed off the court, which they did not, nothing would have happened.
Again, should visiting players let home fans stampede over their bodies without protecting themselves?

Austin is sweet! Love it! Those other places are nothing without the college. No one would ever go to most of those places unless they were going to a college game or forced to at gun point.

Fort Worth being the lone exemption.
There is a little something for everyone in each Big XII city or town.
Unless you have been to all you wouldn't understand.

The wvu player should come down with some back pain. If Big 12 suspends him than he should file a lawsuit againts Big 12 and TT for failing to protect student athletes during sporting event. My guess is the Big 12 knows this could be a possibility and will not do shit to wvu players.

Last edited:
maybe a game or two for Wes (not that I blame the kid.....who knows what was said as he got nearly run over), a half for Konate for jumping into the mob....MAYBE...but it wont be sorted out before Monday's game

maybe a game or two for Wes (not that I blame the kid.....who knows what was said as he got nearly run over), a half for Konate for jumping into the mob....MAYBE...but it wont be sorted out before Monday's game

Marcus Smart was suspended three games for pushing a fan who stood up and got into his face.
At the least, Harris will be suspended 10 games it could be indefinitely.

Fort Worth being the lone exemption.
There is a little something for everyone in each Big XII city or town.
Unless you have been to all you wouldn't understand.

If a place has to be explained or understood I have zero interest in visiting that shittthole.

Nice Trump impersonation.

I lived in Jackson MS. for just under a year. He's not lying, it was like that for a long time. When I was down there in the early 80's you made sure you locked the car after gassing it up before heading inside the local Stop & Go to pay. Otherwise you might walk out to see the tail lights going down the street. A friend who lives there says it's much better now and has been for nearly twenty years.

When I was down there it was a wild city, it always ranked high in per capita murder rate. There's an underlying honor and revenge culture in that part of Mississippi and Louisiana. It's an odd little section of the country.

Marcus Smart was suspended three games for pushing a fan who stood up and got into his face.
Weak troll attempt.
Anything can be justified as nice or horrible subjectivity.
Again, not justifying Harris actions, but Tech fan bumped into an obviously upset losing player who let his emotions get the best of him. But please, TT needs to take some responsibility too. Your fans should have never been on the court!!! I would imagine punishment will be shared. Game suspension possibility for player and fine to Texas Tech for court storming. Finally, lets not let this mole hill be blown into a mountain. No one was hurt, but all should take it as a lesson that court storming should be banned and violators heavily fined or sanctioned in some manner, too many idiots in the world.

Reactions: Phil

I can tell the punch did not connect. If it did I am sure the police would have arrested him right then. Cause the State of Texas will teach this kid a lesson if it is not handled correctly.
People in Lubbock and West Texas want this kid to have criminal charges pressed against him.

The Big XII has to susupend him for the rest of the year unless West Virginia steps and does it themselves.

From the sound of everything Tech will be fined a record amount.
6 digits for sure. Might double the highest fine that is 100,000
Harris will be suspended the rest of the year and a couple of other West Virginia players including #50 will be suspended.

Damn! How many times can a person be wrong?

#justcallmedumbass

Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Come on clown fish tell us another joke
Bwahaha

'Justcallmedad' has to be nominated for alltime troll with least amount of knowledge. Very emotional type and proven wrong on every count. I'm not sure what his worst post was, but comparing the Harris incident to the Marcus Smart incident had to be one of the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT