ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Liars? Iranian gov or 0 and his gaggle of leftists.

orlando eer

All-American
Aug 26, 2002
Hard to decipher. Iranians lying about the nukes themselves and their intentions but pretty straight forward in their belligerence hatred of the west, the US and Israel. 0 and his crew, lying about having a deal initially, ever changing the terms, called out by the Iranians for negotiating one set of terms and telling the Ameican people something else entirely while lacking any transparency as usual. I think I would give the belligerentcy crown to Iran and the lying crown to our guy and his bunch.

I can't comprehend this bizarre "legacy" talk from his own people..

Don't narcissists desire GOOD legacies?

Based on the details that have leaked about this "deal", it's not the type of accomplishment (or legacy) any sane person would want affixed to them for life and beyond.

A band being the creators of "Dark Side Of the Moon" ...... that's a legacy.

Getting the low soft one from a bunch of smelly goofballs that cornhole camels is not exactly a legacy I'd want.

You're looking at it the wrong way

You are looking at it as a person who likes how the U.S. is set up and the fact that military might and world influence are a good thing. He is looking at it through the eyes of his type of followers. To them is IS a good deal.

Hopefully they get the type of America they're asking for.

I doubt anybody can reverse the damage the last two Presidents will have done.

The selfie stick generation is ill-equipped to face 3rd World problems that we have been shielded from. That is coming to an end.

You guessed it ............. DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

I'm on the hook for "Global war within 2 years" and I am now convinced I'm way off.

It won't take that long.

Bright spot? I will donate whatever time is left over from that 'prediction' to the nearest food bank.

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

This post was edited on 4/9 10:49 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT