ADVERTISEMENT

Big12 NFL Draft Strikeout

Makes you wonder where is that so called talent former staff supposedly left behind?

Reactions: Rootmaster
Not to beat a Big12 is overrated dead horse but no 1st round draft choices. Have to admit that is very embarrassing.

Thoughts?
So what is more embarrassing the number of 1st round picks or going 0-6 in bowl games like the ACC did?

In before Greg tells us how he shot a 63 after jet lag from flying on a private flight after needing a break from his 700k a year job.. oh

Rehabbing a knee. More like 83 at this point. No private planes lately but you’re in the ballpark with my wage. A bit low but why squabble over $50,000-$100,000. We good?

Rehabbing a knee. More like 83 at this point. No private planes lately but you’re in the ballpark with my wage. A bit low but why squabble over $50,000-$100,000. We good?
Greg, little OT, but want feedback. Looking at new Irons. Taylormade Sim2 Max or Callaway Mavrik. Knowing you prolly wouldn't stoop to this low of a grade, but want feedback anyway. Currently steel shaft irons. Trajectory is high, can go over most any tree. 9 = 130, 7 = 155, 5 = 175+. Have Taylormade 5H, 5W, 3W, DR 9degree all stiff graphite. Loft high 5H=190+, 5W 210, 3W 225++, off grass. Can shoot low 80's. Birdy most par 5's. Bogey many par 3's. Yep, drive for show.
OK, lot OT. But this is better than getting into the pissing contest above.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greg, little OT, but want feedback. Looking at new Irons. Taylormade Sim2 Max or Callaway Mavrik. Knowing you prolly wouldn't stoop to this low of a grade, but want feedback anyway. Currently steel shaft irons. Trajectory is high, can go over most any tree. 9 = 130, 7 = 155, 5 = 175+. Have Taylormade 5H, 5W, 3W, DR 9degree all stiff graphite. Loft high 5H=190+, 5W 210, 3W 225++, off grass. Can shoot low 80's. Birdy most par 5's. Bogey many par 3's. Yep, drive for show.
Dint know miniature golf was so gear sensitive! Btw...just kidding.

IMO it’s a feel thing with your irons. If you got fitted for your stance and angles you’ll be fine with what you feel comfortable with. Those distance numbers are very solid and you’re obviously a solid player.

I really don't know about any of that shit but I am going to sound like I do but not comment at all.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Why would I be modest with a troublemaking geek like you. The truth is the truth. I never run from it and always state it.
Greg- you started this thread to make trouble, yet I am the trouble making geek as you say? C'mon...you're near sighted in this. I know you are better than this.

And if my memory serves, didn't you get a warning from the Principal about stirring shit?

Last edited:
Greg- you started this thread to make trouble, yet I am the trouble making geek as you say? C'mon...you're near sighted in this. I know you are better than this.

And if my memory serves, didn't you get a warning from the Principal about stirring shit?
As did his lover rootmaster.

• Haha
Reactions: SeronimusPratt

It’s all good SP. Just poking fun at a few at the puppet list. You’re not one of them so like I told Allen back in the day just disregard my needling. Greg likes most of you guys. Think about it.....the ACC went 0-6 in Bowl season and those guys still get triggered when I post something about Big12. The ACC hoops might have been their worst year in 40 years yet those clowns still chase around my needle posts. Greg has a Lot account. He can care less about this account.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
It’s all good SP. Just poking fun at a few at the puppet list. You’re not one of them so like I told Allen back in the day just disregard my needling. Greg likes most of you guys. Think about it.....the ACC went 0-6 in Bowl season and those guys still get triggered when I post something about Big12. The ACC hoops might have been their worst year in 40 years yet those clowns still chase around my needle posts. Greg has a Lot account. He can care less about this account.
I call BS...greg needs and has to have the attention from this board.....everyone can see it. If you didn't care, why post 100 times a day here....he's just another assclown mucking up this place.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

You are a weirdo..

Better head over to the Warchant...

.... Greg likes most of you guys. Think about it.....the ACC went 0-6 in Bowl season and those guys still get triggered when I post something about Big12. The ACC hoops might have been their worst year in 40 years yet those clowns still chase around my needle posts. Greg has a Lot account. He can care less about this account.
This is Greg taking up for Greg .... or someone forgot who they were signed in as ?

This is Greg taking up for Greg .... or someone forgot who they were signed in as ?
I call his bullshit. He claims to be a member on the blue lot, but Vernon doesn't even threaten to ban members on the blue lot. He's threatened to ban Greg however.

I didn't mind Greg, but his incessant drubbing of WVU is getting real old, real quick.

ADVERTISEMENT