ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten football: Commissioner Kevin Warren opens up on conference realignment

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Since Bucky is to busy being a troll...

"I think we are seeing some major shifts in college athletics from this summer,” Warren said during the broadcast of Friday night’s game between Iowa and Wisconsin. “I see it as an opportunity for us to get stronger. But you know, things are still moving around. It is a great time to be in college athletics and especially in college football. We had meetings these last two weeks on a college football playoff expansion standpoint. I believe in college football expansion but I think we have to be very methodical in the thought process."

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I look for WVU to be left out of all the good stuff until we put a better product on the field. Right now I'd rather be in the AAC or Mac. At least we would be competitive. We dont look like a P5 team, and Neal Browns record against P5 teams is dismal.

Edit: And to add to that, from what I've seen, he would be the coach that would lose to Marshall if we ever played them. This team is as bad as we've seen in a long time.

I look for WVU to be left out of all the good stuff until we put a better product on the field. Right now I'd rather be in the AAC or Mac. At least we would be competitive. We dont look like a P5 team, and Neal Browns record against P5 teams is dismal.

Edit: And to add to that, from what I've seen, he would be the coach that would lose to Marshall if we ever played them. This team is as bad as we've seen in a long time.
You guys are a very flawed team...but we ( MU) are equally flawed! Politics of the WVU-MU game notwithstanding, we both stink, Herd would probably blow a 17 point lead with 8:00 minutes to play!

Reactions: deedoubleyou
You guys are a very flawed team...but we ( MU) are equally flawed! Politics of the WVU-MU game notwithstanding, we both stink, Herd would probably blow a 17 point lead with 8:00 minutes to play!
It would be a good game to watch this year for sure.

The B1G can't even explain to the media what their alliance agreement means. Sankey is laughing his ass off at all the old guards trying to keep control. I don't wanna see Texas or Oklahoma come into the SEC (as a Florida fan) because at some point the conference is going to become too large without playing more games.

With all that said I can appreciate the television revenue this move will bring. I feel bad for the Big 12 teams who got dragged behind the Texas trailer, thinking that even the scraps Texas was leaving you would be there forever. Well they drug you to the cliff, and took the remaining tow truck ( Oklahoma) with them. Don't get it twisted. Texas initiated this, they were asked if Oklahoma would come along. With that the Okie State bond was severed. It was cold and callous .

The SEC is cutthroat . The B1G wants to keep to the old ways. Don't cause waves, don't take out the knee. Sankey just Cobra Kais that knee. Bowlsby thought they were in this playoff expansion thing together.

USC and Oregon.... or UVA and UNC?

No way is BigTen poaching PAC12. They’ve been partners for decades. They won’t put the PAC12 under. BigTen will look South or East. My guess, if Big expands, is Atlanta and Miami or Charlotte. Or ND if they can get them. Or a partner for Nebraska.

Since Bucky is to busy being a troll...

"I think we are seeing some major shifts in college athletics from this summer,” Warren said during the broadcast of Friday night’s game between Iowa and Wisconsin. “I see it as an opportunity for us to get stronger. But you know, things are still moving around. It is a great time to be in college athletics and especially in college football. We had meetings these last two weeks on a college football playoff expansion standpoint. I believe in college football expansion but I think we have to be very methodical in the thought process."

Thanks for the leg work on content.

USC and Oregon.... or UVA and UNC?
East, not West. The bond between B1G and PAC12 has been strong for 100 years. VA / NC markets bring a lot of eyes. West coast has a lot of eyes but the NCAA FB viewership is low in CA compared to the East coast.

If B1G makes that move watch for SEC to go after a couple. Clem? NCSt?FSt? VT?

Marshall has the same record against lesser competition. Might want to rethink that comment.

East, not West. The bond between B1G and PAC12 has been strong for 100 years. VA / NC markets bring a lot of eyes. West coast has a lot of eyes but the NCAA FB viewership is low in CA compared to the East coast.

If B1G makes that move watch for SEC to go after a couple. Clem? NCSt?FSt? VT?
The SEC taking VT would suck as a WVU fan that hates VT more then pitt.

Marshall has the same record against lesser competition. Might want to rethink that comment.

White flag Allen. You’re losing your mind. Both teams suck and are going nowhere. You are trying to defend the tallest midget comparing WVU and Marshall. I’m here to center you brother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
White flag Allen. You’re losing your mind. Both team suck and are going nowhere. You are trying to defend the tallest midget comparing WVU and Marshall. I’m here to center you brother.
You got to give Allen some credit though. After a loss, he logs on here to battle the trolls and naysayers. I've learned to not come on here after a WVU loss, mainly due to Allen being grumpy, but also because last time I did so, Vernon scolded me, and deleted my negative post.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
White flag Allen. You’re losing your mind. Both team suck and are going nowhere. You are trying to defend the tallest midget comparing WVU and Marshall. I’m here to center you brother.
Pick up the flag. Deedoubleyou brought up WVU vs Marshall. Allen was just cleaning up.

WVU only plays P5 teams and 1 cupcake. Mini U plays cupcakes period and still can't beat them see 3 straight losses with 2 of them to horrible teams. At least they have Old Dominion coming up to break their 3 game slide. Your name is losing interest especially after lying about retirement. Move on clown ass.

WVU only plays P5 teams and 1 cupcake. Mini U plays cupcakes period and still can't beat them see 3 straight losses with 2 of them to horrible teams. At least they have Old Dominion coming up to break their 3 game slide. Your name is losing interest especially after lying about retirement. Move on clown ass.

Greg didn’t lie. He said he was done with Mega Thread creations and he hasn’t started a thread since. i.e. he retired into site comfort and leisure. Dude you’re a whinny 60 yr old. Funny actually. You talk about Marshall like anyone gives a shit. That’s a white flag for your beloved WVU football program when you start talking how bad Marshall is. You guys are pathetic fanboys. You really are. Taking shots at this handle is lame you whinny bitch.

Pick up the flag. Deedoubleyou brought up WVU vs Marshall. Allen was just cleaning up.

Allen should ignore any Marshall post. It’s childish to put WVU and Marshall in the same topic. Marshall has had some teams but they aren’t WVU.

Greg didn’t lie. He said he was done with Mega Thread creations and he hasn’t started a thread since. i.e. he retired into site comfort and leisure. Dude you’re a whinny 60 yr old. Funny actually. You talk about Marshall like anyone gives a shit. That’s a white flag for your beloved WVU football program when you start talking how bad Marshall is. You guys are pathetic fanboys. You really are. Taking shots at this handle is lame you whinny bitch.
You said you were leaving for good. Please do it. Tell Druid TM he bites the head.

You said you were leaving for good. Please do it. Tell Druid TM he bites the head.

Hillbillies are adorable. Provide the post that Greg said he was leaving the site? Or better yet read the multiple posts where he said he was getting out of the Mega Thread business and STFU.

Hillbillies are adorable. Provide the post that Greg said he was leaving the site? Or better yet read the multiple posts where he said he was getting out of the Mega Thread business and STFU.
Go back to the Panturd Liar and stay. Especially that goofy thread about being #4 and beating any team in the country. There's something wrong with all of you. You should be committed to protect the public. Everyone saw where you were leaving. Do it.

Go back to the Panturd Liar and stay. Especially that goofy thread about being #4 and beating any team in the country. There's something wrong with all of you. You should be committed to protect the public. Everyone saw where you were leaving. Do it.

LOL at Dennis the menace 😂. Pick between 13-9 and 4-1. Or Maryland and Texas Tech 😂. Or 2 and 3 😂.
Your choice 😂.

I’ve never been on Lair.

LOL at Dennis the menace 😂. Pick between 13-9 and 4-1. Or Maryland and Texas Tech 😂. Or 2 and 3 😂.
Your choice 😂.

I’ve never been on Lair.
I'll take 3-0, 48-14, embarrassed by a team 1st year in 1-A, and WM. Also 14-21 in bowls. You live on the Panturd Liar. So stop lying.

Poor WVU homers swinging haymakers in the dark 😂. This season is turning out to be a nightmare. Will be hilarious in five months when you guys still talk about WVU like it’s a top 25 program 😂.

Poor WVU homers swinging haymakers in the dark 😂. This season is turning out to be a nightmare. Will be hilarious in five months when you guys still talk about WVU like it’s a top 25 program 😂.
Is PiT? What a stupit fool you are, mbe.

I see UVA and UNC. The deal the ACC is in is terrible. If the BIG can say hey we can increase your yearly payout by 40-50 million which they may then the ACC is in trouble. UNC and UVA fit in the BIG academically and are in growing states with tons of talent. So look for those schools to be targeted. Plus the BIG east would be fun in football and the BIG basketball would be silly good. Some say that UNC and Duke will never part Bullsh!t Texas and Texas A&M split, Nebraska vs Oklahoma , Pitt vs WVU, Pitt vs PSU , Maryland vs UNC, UVA ect, so it can happen

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT