ADVERTISEMENT

BIG "R" win with runoff in Georgia.

Yep.....

1e462aa4dc8d5e394c146c5e70043f2ae36946ba7161be7100f7a8cd010db488.jpg

No, now THIS is funny.......

[jumpingsmile]

I was minding my own business and you chimed in with this. (I'm on vacation from insanity)

But since you chose to interject making fun of my sabbatical from Leftist two faced lunacy,
why don't you tackle this legitimate question I asked of American Fabius who simply accused everyone in his OP who is Republican of being "mental idiots"?

(since you're so against folks being "lumped into" categories)

It's linked here... my question is in post #3 of the thread.

Educate us.
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....e-with-trumps-second-amendment-threat.147744/

I haven't read it, nor will I read it. Why should I? He has his beliefs, opinions, like you, like all of us. I'm sick and tired of people on here wanting someone to "explain" or "analyze" their beliefs. I don't read the majority of his crap on here. He's about like you and PATX, post about 1,000 different threads about the same sh!t.......[winking]

I didn't "interject"......I merely had a little fun. Enjoy your vacation.......[thumbsup]

I haven't read it, nor will I read it. Why should I? He has his beliefs, opinions, like you, like all of us. I'm sick and tired of people on here wanting someone to "explain" or "analyze" their beliefs. I don't read the majority of his crap on here. He's about like you and PATX, post about 1,000 different threads about the same sh!t.......[winking]

I didn't "interject"......I merely had a little fun. Enjoy your vacation.......[thumbsup]

I know. You won't because you can't, and you can't because you know you will make a complete (fill in the blank) of yourself.

7e1a7dac0ec00cc90b859ad4290268d6.jpg

Get them to tell the Truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT