ADVERTISEMENT

BIG "R" win with runoff in Georgia.

a district that Mitt Romney won by 23 points in 2012...

Tom Price was re-elected with nearly 62% of the vote in 2016...

a district that Mitt Romney won by 23 points in 2012...

Tom Price was re-elected with nearly 62% of the vote in 2016...
Yeah, you wouldn't think that a Dem would get 48% of the vote there. Runoff will still be tight.

Yeah, you wouldn't think that a Dem would get 48% of the vote there. Runoff will still be tight.
Geez! There were 11 Republican candidates on the ballot. ELEVEN. The Dem won NOTHING. he got 48% of the vote while the Republican candidate(s) got 52%. Sure, he got the most votes for a single candidate, but that means squat. The run off will be the telling tale of real support.

Reactions: WVU82

Revelation that he doesn't live in the district, and that his soon to be baby mama is paying his way, isn't going to help.

That may be ... but let's call "redistricting" what it really is and what it has always been "gerrymandering"

And let's not act that it hasn't been done forever by both parties. Look at how the Dems gerrymandered WV. The 2nd District is a joke.

This is considered a win?

th

Strange.

And let's not act that it hasn't been done forever by both parties. Look at how the Dems gerrymandered WV. The 2nd District is a joke.

I didn't act like or even suggest anything different. That's why I said to call it what it is and what it's always been.

The controlling party gets to select their voters for the next election rather than the voters selecting their representatives.

It's a big part of our broken system

I didn't act like or even suggest anything different. That's why I said to call it what it is and what it's always been.

The controlling party gets to select their voters for the next election rather than the voters selecting their representatives.

It's a big part of our broken system
You ought to see one of the districts that covers Baltimore County. That is some funny looking stuff.

You ought to see one of the districts that covers Baltimore County. That is some funny looking stuff.

The Republican Party learned the long past lessons of it and have utilized in a manner that has allowed them to be in the position to hold the House like they have. They caught the Democrats sleeping at the wheel almost.

GOP spent 23 million to win a race by a couple percentage points in a district with a 9% higher voter registration of GOPers vs Dems.

Congratulations, I guess?

GOP spent 23 million to win a race by a couple percentage points in a district with a 9% higher voter registration of GOPers vs Dems.

Dems spent more and I think she won by 6. BTW, Trump only won the district my 1.5%, I believe. Dems wanted this one very bad. Some very ticked off Hollywood stars tonight as they completely wasted their money as did many other Californians.

Dems ran this race against Trump, and the GOP ran against Pelosi in this race. And she wins going away.

Ossoff has 2 issues; he's not from that district and his base lives in California.

dude was a documentary film maker....

dems couldn't have found a worse candidate...

kind of like Hilliary...

Democrats were arrogant enough to think sinking 25 million dollars from Hollywood, New York, and other elitist Liberals behind a carpetbagger candidate who didn't even live in a district that's been solidly Red for the past 25 years was going to work?

Serves 'em right I guess?

Well at least this race proved one thing we already knew about the Left. No matter how much money they spend & waste, their policies just don't work.

Last edited:
dude was a documentary film maker....

dems couldn't have found a worse candidate...

kind of like Hilliary...

She was better liar though. He tried to fool the district's voters but no one believed him. Hillary still has her base thinking she lost because of the Russians.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Bernie looks "cold" or "hungry"!

Ossoff looks like he needs a "Baby Daddy" or at least a home...oh wait!

Now that's funny!

(the pink hat on Sanders is a riot)

I gotta go pee again.....[laughing]

No, now THIS is funny.......

Time for a summer break. If Mueller gets fired by Trump (he should be) or he exonerates him, maybe I'll check back in and cheer.

Otherwise I won't be posting anymore any time soon with my fellow Mountaineers the Right who are trying to maintain some sense of sanity in a country that in my opinion is going absolutely bat sh*t crazy with insane Leftist alternate reality.

Later folks.

[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: countryroads89
No, now THIS is funny.......

[jumpingsmile]

Hey Man do yourself a favor....(since I really don't care to chat with any Leftists right now)

How about you tackle my question to your fellow Leftist American Fabius in post #3 of this thread I ran across today (this morning) while scanning for some news clips from @WVU82

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....e-with-trumps-second-amendment-threat.147744/

Don't respond directly to me cause I'm still taking a break from talking directly with you schizophrenic Leftists, but go ahead and at least post a well thought out answer in the thread for yourself if not for him since he apparently can't handle the question.

Last edited:
Hey Man do yourself a favor....(since I really don't care to chat with any Leftists right now)

How about you tackle my question to your fellow Leftist American Fabius in post #3 of this thread I ran across today (this morning) while scanning for some news clips from @WVU82

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....e-with-trumps-second-amendment-threat.147744/

Don't respond directly to me cause I'm still taking a break from talking directly with you schizophrenic Leftists, but go ahead and at least post a well thought out answer in the thread for yourself if not for him since he apparently can't handle the question.

I don't care what he posts, he's not my "fellow leftist"....I haven't even read what he posted, nor do I care. But I like how you lump all of us in to one category.......enjoy your "time away"........[thumbsup]

I don't care what he posts, he's not my "fellow leftist"....I haven't even read what he posted, nor do I care. But I like how you lump all of us in to one category.......enjoy your "time away"........[thumbsup]

Figures
[pfftt]

ADVERTISEMENT