ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother is pissed

Moral Victory? I'm just stating it the way I saw it. I was expecting them to get blown out, so I was glad to see they competed well, and it tells me they have a least a chance to win the tournament, even if it's a slim chance.

I guess I could have pulled a 'WVU', and blamed it on the officials, poor lighting, hard rims, but I'm above using excuses to explain away defeats.
How would have known since it wasn't on TV?

Reactions: BurninDownTheCouch
Knew a girl from Ripley

1997, we were ahead and had the ball with 13 minutes to play! The first game in Huntington we were down by 4 points and had the ball a the WVU 40 yard line at the start of the 4th quarter, the last game in Huntington speaks for itself! We could have won all three but SHOULD have won in 97 and 2010.

You could have won all 12 if you had scored more points than us. But you didn't.
The game stops after 60 minutes of play, not at the beginning of the 4th quarter or at any other time.

That is, unless a team is getting curb stomped again and it starts raining so they just quit.

LOL As Reagan said, there you go again. In 97 we pulled the starters out, but eventually put them back in. I even had a Marshall fan, friend of mine, say after that game..."Yeah, but we made you put your starters back in..." Only one game could have gone either way (1). But, it didn't. Better teams find a way to win. Much better teams do it every time. "Should have won".....typical, but priceless.
Hahahahahahha....both teams substituted in 97 it was a hot day! I've heard Chad comment many times the ill advised 3rd down pass in that tilt was the pass in his career he'd most like to have back! If we just run the draw from our own 38 yard line, send out our 8 year NFL punter Chris Hanson to kick you back inside the 20 with about 10 minutes to play, would have been very interesting! But to garner from that game that WVU never was threatened is either disingenuous or just plain silly!

1 game was close.....period. The others were never in doubt.
Hhahahahahhaa....which is why underwear sales in Morgantown went up 3x fold after the 97 game! I'll share an anecdote with you, one of my WVU buddies, stated the stone cold truth, " this game was the second worse thing that could have happened to WVU this afternoon". But I give you boys some credit , I never thought they'd be a re-match after the 97 game!

Hahahahahahha....both teams substituted in 97 it was a hot day! I've heard Chad comment many times the ill advised 3rd down pass in that tilt was the pass in his career he'd most like to have back! If we just run the draw from our own 38 yard line, send out our 8 year NFL punter Chris Hanson to kick you back inside the 20 with about 10 minutes to play, would have been very interesting! But to garner from that game that WVU never was threatened is either disingenuous or just plain silly!

You finished within 10 points exactly TWICE.
17-15 in 1911
24-21 in 2010

The other games we beat you by:

But I give you boys some credit , I never thought they'd be a re-match after the 97 game!

We would have played in 98 and 99 if you boys hadn't pussed out.
You pussed out another time too. After whining and complaining, when there was one season in which 12 games could be played, we offed to play you with that extra game since there was a slot and you refused because you were already playing VT that year.

True to Marshall form ... make sure the schedule is easy and then beat your chests.

We would have played in 98 and 99 if you boys hadn't pussed out.
You pussed out another time too. After whining and complaining, when there was one season in which 12 games could be played, we offed to play you with that extra game since there was a slot and you refused because you were already playing VT that year.

True to Marshall form ... make sure the schedule is easy and then beat your chests.
...kind of like WVU basketball non conference! Play at home and play nobody OOC, then go .500 in Big 12 play and demand a 2 seed! Hahahahahaha

We won by 11 points. 11 points. That's a touchdown, an extra point, a field goal and another point. That's only close in Marshall minds.

...kind of like WVU basketball non conference! Play at home and play nobody OOC, then go .500 in Big 12 play and demand a 2 seed! Hahahahahaha
Or get whipped completely in OOC play, home or away, then win in crappy CUSA 1 bid league and claim "you're back"

Geaux stopped posting here, because Snow Flake kept hitting on him, and wanting to take him out for drinks. He thought it was weird that an old man wanted to hang out with a young man.
that's all you think about isn't it?.......but then again with all that jail time that's probably your only outlet:cop:[poop]

When did 11-5 become .500? Did I miss a memo?

We are in 2nd place in the toughest conference in the country and are projected as a 3 seed. I don't see anybody demanding we be higher.

Depending on where FL finishes up, none of our losses will be against anybody that's not in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT