ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

At least over here it would make sense
The problem is being 12-0 verses Marshall is like walking across the street. There is no challenge in it or sense of accomplishment. Of course the other issue is no one gives a rat's a$$ about Marshall also.

The problem is being 12-0 verses Marshall is like walking across the street. There is no challenge in it or sense of accomplishment. Of course the other issue is no one gives a rat's a$$ about Marshall also.

Pollsters did, for three years in a row. :middlefinger:[banana]

On the doorstep of your double wide
If I lived in a double wide, I would not be ashamed of it. Perhaps making fun of starter housing and lower income housing is amusing to you. To me it comes across as elitist and pitiful. Just saying.

If I lived in a double wide, I would not be ashamed of it. Perhaps making fun of starter housing and lower income housing is amusing to you. To me it comes across as elitist and pitiful. Just saying.

Just tells me you'd be a typical EER fan.

You have an abnormal obsession with double wides ... I'll leave it to somebody else to speculate why.

You can speculate if you like. I can give you two previous addresses of mine if you want to view my old homes. No trailer for me, I don't live in WV anymore and I'm not an EER fan.

You can speculate if you like. I can give you two previous addresses of mine if you want to view my old homes. No trailer for me, I don't live in WV anymore and I'm not an EER fan.

I do live in WV and I am an EER fan (with 2 degrees from the school and a 3rd from another) and I don't, nor have I ever, lived in a mobile home.

I don't look down at those that do though ... that's petty and small.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I do live in WV and I am an EER fan (with 2 degrees from the school and a 3rd from another) and I don't, nor have I ever, lived in a mobile home.

Congrats for you

That is why you are a "typical" WVU fan. You not an a$$hole like the turd fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT