ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12

Whats accurate at the moment is that the ACC is the biggest joke of this years bowl season. You're a joke as well trying to make excuses for it.

Hey that’s me in your Avatar!!!!! That’s actually hilarious!!! Hey if hating the ACC or my handle is your thing have at it. 0-6 not good. I only watched WVU, Liberty(family ties) and Playoffs.

Keep it lite still5. The personal stuff between our two handles is old and boring. I gave you my opinion. If you ever played sports you’d realize some games get out of control yet the teams are competitive. In other situations it’s a true indication of the difference between the teams. Conference bubble? You literally have no idea what your talking about. I am literally a P5 insider. I told Allen and ask him not to flame my situation. He’s been very respectful and I’ve toned down the Conference stuff a lot. I am literally wired into the ACC on multiple levels. No there was zero bubble unless of course you’re making up your own definition of what a bubble is. Playing only conference games isn’t a bubble. There were some conference testing policies and quarantine protocols but absolutely no bubble. I believe there should be an 8-12 team playoff so I’m a basic yes to just about anything you post regarding this limited playoff system. Typical fanboy claiming conference Pride with OU claim. Literally...........who the hell knows who would win but I’ll tell you this fact, Big12 has never one a game in the Playoffs so I’m not buying what you’re selling.

Seriously I responded respectfully to you and wished you and your family well. Sometimes this handle gets hot. Not my doing. Most times anyway. My Lot handle is WVU3434. Come on stills do we need to bark at eachother?
No Greg. But each conference played in a bubble inside their respective conference. There was no way to know if conference is good or bad since they only play in a conference bubble until the bowls. I agree with an 8 team playoff. May your drives always land on the fairway.

ADVERTISEMENT