ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 12 to National Championship!!!

What happened to Michigan's top 5 defense? Not playing against Big 10 offense made a major difference. Guess Kansas State, which beat TCU in OT, could beat Michigan, too.

Now TCU fans will be rooting for Ohio State to have a patsy in the national title game!

Very impressed with TCU with the scoring. F the Buckeyes. Go Dawgs. 3 of my kids are alumni of UGA and living in Atlanta for past 36 years, I follow the team. But mostly despise Dawg fans but not as much as OSU.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Yea I remember a long argument on here about the NIL era and how it won’t allow WVU or similar programs to compete. Last year saw G5 Cincy make the CFP and now a private school and former MWC program and a program we finished in front of last year is in the national title game. We suck because we have a garbage AD stuck in the past and a coach who very clearly sucks. Hopefully the new AD brings fresh ideas, but the decision to retain Brown isn’t a wise one to start off with.

Last edited:
Reactions: deedoubleyou
TrollAllen and his ilk aren’t gonna like that! Go TCU- Go BIg 12!!!
look a man who thinks he's a woman.

Buckaineer thinks Big 12 is in title game but TCU is one in title game dumbass.

Last edited:
Yea I remember a long argument on here about the NIL era and how it won’t allow WVU or similar programs to compete. Last year saw G5 Cincy make the CFP and now a private school and former MWC program and a program we finished in front of last year is in the national title game. We suck because we have a garbage AD stuck in the past and a coach who very clearly sucks. Hopefully the new AD brings fresh ideas, but the decision to retain Brown isn’t a wise one to start off with.
Gee is the one keeping Brown. Need to clean house top to bottom.

I SECOND YOUR EMOTION:
Hopefully the new AD brings fresh ideas, but the decision to retain Brown isn’t a wise one

WVU decided not paying the buyout was better even if it means 2 more lousy season under Neal Brown!

I SECOND YOUR EMOTION:
Hopefully the new AD brings fresh ideas, but the decision to retain Brown isn’t a wise one

WVU decided not paying the buyout was better even if it means 2 more lousy season under Neal Brown!
I slap you in the face. Bidentard.

Great post! I'm personally pretty tired of hearing that our failures are because of the NIL and portal, when other, smaller programs are kicking ass and rising up despite it. The bottom line is that even with the new rules, good coaching is still the real key to being a good football team and its possible to become really good even in this environment. Until we have the coaching, we will be where we are now. Talented players can overcome some coaching deficiencies, but they cant overcome flat out bad coaching. Recruiting class rankings don't matter nearly as much as having a good HC. We chose to keep a dud because of a talented player from Uniontown who will likely transfer to PSU within a year or 2 anyway. We will see how it works out for WVU.

Reactions: xWVU2010x
Really? Guy has been on the job...for what...10 days?

Not saying it’s the current AD’s problem, our athletic department in regards to the 2 major sports in general has been a joke ever since OL left. But considering the AD came in and has apparently agreed to do this job with Brown being attached to it for atleast another year doesn’t bode well for the future

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT