ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 in a romp against rest of America!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Let's let the unbiased numbers do the talking.

Big 12 teams in non-conference games

117-16! 87.97%

Big 12 teams have lost as many games, 16, in conference games as they have against the rest of America, 16!

12-0 Baylor 3-1 in Big 12

12-0 Iowa State 1-3 and 8TH in Big 12 (unbeaten elsewhere in America but ahead of TWO teams in Big 12 standings)

11-1 West Virginia 2-1 in Big 12

11-1 Kansas 2-1 in Big 12

10-1 TCU 1-1 in Big 12

10-2 Texas Tech 3-1 in Big 12

10-2 Texas 3-1 in Big 12

10-2 Oklahoma 2-2 in Big 12

7-4 Oklahoma State 1-3 in Big 12

4-3 Kansas State 0-4 in Big 12

And my alma mater, WVU, in its next 3 games will play Kansas, Baylor and Texas Tech, which have a combined 41-6 record to the Mountaineers' 13-2!

How awesome is that?

I challenge you to find another conference in America with an 87.97% winning record against non-conference teams. And EVERY team in the Big 12 plays EVERY team in the Big 12 TWICE during the regular season. No dodgeball of not playing teams in the other division twice!

Name the conference and provide the numbers in the same way that I did!

What type of teams did Big 12 play?
How many Quad 1 wins do they have OOC?

QUAD 1 wins Big 12

Baylor 5
Kansas 3
TCU 1
WVU 2
Oklahoma 2
ISU 4
Texas Tech 3
Texas 0
KSU 0

Most are due to conference teams being Quad 1

Total Quad 1 wins to date

AAC 6
ACC 11
American East 0
ASUN 0
Atlantic 10 6
Big East 24
Big Sky 1
Big South 0
B1G 22
Big West 2
CUSA 2
CAA 2
Horizon 1
Ivy League 0
MAAC 2
MAC 1
MEAC 0
MWC 4
MVC 1
NEC 1
OVC 2
PAC 11
Patriot 0
SEC 18
So. Con. 2
Southland 0
Summit 0
Sun Belt 0
SWAC 1
WAC 4
WCC 7

P5
Big 12 (24)
Big 10 (22)
SEC (18)
ACC (11)
PAC (11)

Kansas st. Was 4-3 out of conference?

0-4 in the Big 12. 8-3 out of conference. Sorry, so many numbers I was sure to get some wrong. That only makes it more awesome how tough the Big 12 is. An 0-4 Big 12 record by a team that is 8-3 against the world! Thanks for catching the mistake.

Cfe up at 2 am posting crap demonstrating his complete lack of understanding of sports. He truly is a Joe Biden clone.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostofGraves
0-4 in the Big 12. 8-3 out of conference. Sorry, so many numbers I was sure to get some wrong. That only makes it more awesome how tough the Big 12 is. An 0-4 Big 12 record by a team that is 8-3 against the world! Thanks for catching the mistake.

KSU powerhouse OOC wins...
4-11 Pittsburgh State
3-11 Florida A&M
3-15 Omaha
4-14 North Dakota
5-10 Albany
9-6 Wichita State (their best win)
6-11 Nebraska
6-11 McNeese State

Wow impressive....

Reactions: GhostofGraves
Has CFE bought his 2020-21 NCAA Basketball National Champion Baylor Bears coffee mug yet? Or, hung his Baylor title banner in his man cave next to his mounted Mickey Furfari autographed cocktail napkin? Perhaps, Baylor's title banner is next to the Doc Spears' autographed leather helmet?

OK, YOU GOT ME. I'LL CHANGE IT TO NO OTHER POWER-5 CONFERENCE IN AMERICA PLAYS HOME AND HOME, WHICH IS WHAT I MEANT BUT GOT CAUGHT BY NOT ADDING "POWER-5." YOU WIN. HAPPY?
Let me use your verbiage: READ THE DOCUMENT. Maybe you should get to bed a little earlier. Posting after 2am is awfully late for a man of your years. Yet you did state any conference in America. But to save face you want to drop over 30 of them in D1 and let’s not leave out D3, NAIA and the junior colleges.

Just stop out punting your coverage when you get on your high horse. You’ll get thrown every time on your backside.

CLASSLESS PEOPLE ATTACK THOSE THEY DISAGREE WITH DISAGREEABLY. WHAT DOES THE TIME I POST HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? IT'S THE WORDS THAT COUNT. AND I WAS PAID MORE THAN $1 MILLION FOR MY WORDS. NOW I'M GIVING THEM TO YOU FREE. IF YOU THINK MY POSTS ARE "WORTHLESS" THEN FEEL FREE TO PUT ME ON IGNORE. UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT.
CLUELESS. UNTALENTED. FRAUD. CFE.

Let me use your verbiage: READ THE DOCUMENT. Maybe you should get to bed a little earlier. Posting after 2am is awfully late for a man of your years. Yet you did state any conference in America. But to save face you want to drop over 30 of them in D1 and let’s not leave out D3, NAIA and the junior colleges.

Just stop out punting your coverage when you get on your high horse. You’ll get thrown every time on your backside.
Proof positive he was a “journalist”… stupid, repetitive, lazy. Doesn’t care if what he wrote was true or not, and when caught lying deflects and attacks you for calling BS. A true representative of American media.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT