ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 has one-third remaining teams

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
The Big 12 has 2 of the six survivors in March Madness. No other conference has more than one.

Convinced yet?

Chicago Loyola Missouri Valley Conference

Michigan Big 10

Villanova Big East

Vs.

Texas Tech Big 12

Kansas Big 12

Vs.

Duke ACC

This thread has the potential to be very interesting around 8 o'clock this evening.
One way or the other. Either Big 12 has HALF the Final Four, and I will continue to crow about the best conference in America or has none and then the piling on will begin about the dumb dinosaur OP. Win-win situation for somebody. The good guy or the YeahButHeads.

You know exactly why you started this thread, Cuyahoga. You are trembling in your compression stockings because after having thumped your frail chest incessantly, the Big 12 might not get a single team into the Final Four, as usual. Your best shot is Kansas over Duke, but if the Jayhawks are the only Big 12 school in the Final Four, then this would just confirm what we've been telling you: Kansas is the dominant alpha dog in the Big 12, as usual.

The Big 12 has 2 of the six survivors in March Madness. No other conference has more than one.

Convinced yet?

Michigan Big 10

Villanova Big East

Vs.

Texas Tech Big 12

Kansas Big 12

Vs.

Duke ACC
So how did the strength of the Big 12 help WVU? It got them a #5 seed when they should have probably been higher and an exit after the sweet 16. It seems like a pretty usual year for WVU regardless of how strong you claim the Big 12 to be.

We play in the power 5 in a great conference that’s why we need to recruit better offense, no excuse. We have great tradition, play at the highest level and proved we can do it. We have made Final 4 and elite 8. We have a top practice facility. If Loyola gets offensive studs we should get them.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Cuyahoga...I realize that you are an incessant attention whore and can't stand to stand around between your twice daily rounds of golf without saying something to stir the pot, however, the only team in the Big 12-2=10 that most Mountaineer fans care about is...WVU. Since you were a professional paid sportswriter for a top 500 market sized city community paper you should at least understand that. Starting to think you are trying to make up for being less than you say you are by shrilling for the conference. Maybe they can give you an award for your PR efforts. Once WVU is out...who gives a hoot...except you. Get in your Yugo and head back to Ohio please.

Convinced yet?

Michigan Big 10

Villanova Big East

Vs.

Texas Tech Big 12

Kansas Big 12

Vs.

Duke ACC

With one swoop of the paint brush there can be zero in the final 4.

One way or the other. Either Big 12 has HALF the Final Four, and I will continue to crow about the best conference in America or has none and then the piling on will begin about the dumb dinosaur OP. Win-win situation for somebody. The good guy or the YeahButHeads.

You are possibly the worst and least competent sports media/beat writer individual I’ve ever seen seen. If it wasn’t so sad I’d be laughing til my ribs hurt.

So how did the strength of the Big 12 help WVU? It got them a #5 seed when they should have probably been higher and an exit after the sweet 16. It seems like a pretty usual year for WVU regardless of how strong you claim the Big 12 to be.

I’m stumped. I don’t know the answer to your question. I need a powwow with Eers so I can get an answer for you.

Reactions: Rootmaster
You can’t get to elite 8, Final 4 unless you got offense.

You mean you can't get in elite 8 or final 4 unless you can stop opponent from getting 1 point more than your team.

This is John Beilien best defensive team at Michigan. Michigan defense is the best unit remaining in the field. Matter of fact Michigan is a final 4 team because of it's defense. Its defense has limited teams to 37.1 percent shooting from the floor and 25.6 percent from the 3 this Tournament, numbers that would rank second and first nationally in the regular season.

The Big 10 has 1 of the four survivors in March Madness. No other conference has more than one.

Convinced yet?

The Big 10 has 3 of the four survivors in the Frozen Four. That's 75% of the Frozen Four. Could have been 100% but the NCAA conspired to not have a Big 10 team in each of the Regions.

Convinced yet?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The Big 10 has 1 of the four survivors in March Madness. No other conference has more than one.

Convinced yet?

The Big 10 has 3 of the four survivors in the Frozen Four. That's 75% of the Frozen Four. Could have been 100% but the NCAA conspired to not have a Big 10 team in each of the Regions.

Convinced yet?

Who brags about hockey on a football forum?

A limp wristed troll. That's who.

Who brags about hockey on a football forum?

A limp wristed troll. That's who.
N1t0F.jpg

That, or perhaps it's simply a case that you're rude, and have anger issues.

Never angry. Always rude.

It must have something to do with this being a WVU board and the mouthpieces who never STFU and know nothing are Texas trolls, a MooU/Michigan idiot, an Ohio State ass jockey, and a Pitt dildo.

It's embarrassing. Stevie Wonder moderates this circus.

Never angry. Always rude.

It must have something to do with this being a WVU board and the mouthpieces who never STFU and know nothing are Texas trolls, a MooU/Michigan idiot, an Ohio State ass jockey, and a Pitt dildo.

It's embarrassing. Stevie Wonder moderates this circus.
Try practicing what you continue to preach. 15 months in, and you have a daunting 117 posts, 116 of which, are devoted to complaining about trolls, and taking cheap shots at the board moderator.

Be a leader. Start a topic. Provide some insights. Lastly, get an avatar.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Hey, Booger: Stop crying about the mods. Perhaps, you should stick to posting on Facebook, where your itty bitty little feelings won't get hurt.

Try practicing what you continue to preach. 15 months in, and you have a daunting 117 posts, 116 of which, are devoted to complaining about trolls, and taking cheap shots at the board moderator.

Be a leader. Start a topic. Provide some insights. Lastly, get an avatar.

What would I say to a clown who worries about # of posts or avatars?

Oh. I know.

Quit living life on message boards and get a fking job.

Hey, Booger: Stop crying about the mods. Perhaps, you should stick to posting on Facebook, where your itty bitty little feelings won't get hurt.

Flash the dickheaded troll symbol in the sky and it shows up in 10 minutes or less.

I've noticed that and often wondered why you response so quickly when you see it? Just thinkin'

Weak attempt.... even for an intellectually bankrupt dumb ass like you. You can't even spell "respond" correctly.

If Villanova wins Saturday it will be their 3rd straight against Big 12 teams. Does that mean Big East is better than Big 12?

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT